Show us your SymX photos! (not for the dialup challenged..)

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Time to issue another invitation..here's the ideal place to post your show pics! A few guidelines to keep it tolerable:

1. If you're commenting on a photo, DO NOT USE THE QUOTE BUTTON. This results in the same photos appearing over and over, and this will be a graphically intensive enough thread as it is, we don't need multiple showings of the same photo(s). Just direct your comment to the person who posted the photo so they'll know you're talking to them, and describe the photo ('the 3rd photo', 'the one of MJR', etc.). Posts quoting photos will be either edited or deleted to keep this thread from getting overly bloated.

2. If you'd like to give the band permission to use your photo(s) on the upcoming brand new version of symphonyx.com, please leave your name and/or other credit info (website url or the like), and be sure to let me know how to access a non-watermarked copy of the photo(s) (photos used on the band's site will definitely give photo credit, but we won't use watermarked photos).

3. Please be sure to mention where the photo(s) were taken and when.

Let's see those pics! :D

WTF? After all the shows the band's done this year, no one has pics they wanna share?

Guess I'll have to go dig mine up. :p

Gods of Metal 2004

5th June 2004

Bologna (Italy)

I've resized them to best fit the forum page.

gom1wo0.jpg

gom2ik0.jpg

gom3mp5.jpg

gom4cy0.jpg

gom5jr7.jpg

I can't see your pictures, Detective.

Does anyone have pictures from starland? I was at that show but I didn't take any pictures.

Finally, SX visits Holland for a headline show (again) instead as supporting act.

Looking forward to their gig in De Boerderij, Zoetermeer where they played also back in 2001.

We had a nice chat with the guys before and after the show. Don't think that will be possible now that they're much more popular and it will be more crowded than back in 2001.

SX2001.jpg

Us and Russel after the show (this was before the renovation of the venue)

Hopefully i can bring my camera in when they play next year, love to make some great shots from their gig.

After an incredible show in Newport, Wales on 9 November '07.

l_471a62e64c5cf1bfee73f14dfdcedfae.jpg

Such a ridiculous smile on my part, but it's RUSSELL ALLEN!! So it's understandable. It's funny because as I was coming out of the theater totally satisfied with the fact that I had been front and center up against the barricade for both the SX and DT sets singing along to everything, I saw Russell and was completely surprised to run into him like that!! It was really amazing to have a chance to hang out with him and talk, and as the only other California native in the Welsh audience, it was that much cooler. SO awesome. He's such a great guy, and I hope to have the pleasure of meeting the rest of the boys at some point. Now I absolutely can't wait for their upcoming US tour!!

And yes, that is Jason's drumstick I've got :)

pv18325562v9az.gif

Allright everybody,

Here are my photos from the show SymX gave at de Lantaarn, Hellendoorn. Great show, great sound, and great songs.

Enjoy:
SymXHellendoorn12.jpg

SymXHellendoorn11.jpg

SymXHellendoorn10.jpg

SymXHellendoorn9.jpg

SymXHellendoorn8.jpg

SymXHellendoorn6.jpg

SymXHellendoorn7.jpg

SymXHellendoorn5.jpg

SymXHellendoorn4.jpg

SymXHellendoorn3.jpg

SymXHellendoorn2.jpg

SymXHellendoorn1.jpg

SymXHellendoorn0.jpg

:headbang:
EJH

Agreed, the light was horrible (even the supporting bands had better light). It will take till next week before i have my pics done, see what i can make out of all the blue-ish and green-ish pile of pics.

But the most important thing: An uncredible great show !! Russel was top singing.

DSC_1285.jpg

DSC_1225.jpg

SX, Zoetermeer - feb. 16th

(1 pic added)

H.

Agreed, the light was horrible (even the supporting bands had better light). It will take till next week before i have my pics done, see what i can make out of all the blue-ish and green-ish pile of pics.
It's a shame i was at the Gotthard concert the day before in the Boerderij, then the lighting was good. God knows why it was crap yesterday...

But i too will need some time to look over my balcony shots. Perhaps i cans till save a few...

I am going to see Symphony X in May, Charlotte, NC show. I want to take my camera, but the club says no professional cameras. The camera that I own is a Nikon D100 digital SLR. I ask them what a "professional" camera is, and they say one with a lense.:rolleyes: Don't all cameras have a lense? I want to get some pictues bad, but I don't think they will let me in with the camera. Any way I can get a "band pass", so I can take some pictures for you, and the rest of the fans? :cry: j/k, what do you think I should do? The camera is not "professional", but it is not a basic camera either.

I love that stage setup. It makes perfect sense from a geometric standpoint; when P and Lepond were shoved to stage left, the balance seemed off. This setup gives Romeo, Lepond, and Russ plenty of room to move around.