SymX Decals - Show Us Where You Stuck Them!!!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey ya'll,

I know a lot of you bought SymX decals when they went on sale (and the band and I thank you for your support!)..now I have a request for you. Take photos of where you stuck your decal(s) and send them to me in e-mail: jax@symphonyx.com. We're putting together a gallery of peoples decals (and the first entry just happens to be Russell Allen's dad Mike, he stuck his on his car!), and would love to see what you did with your decal(s)! So get those photos sent in, let's see where you stuck them!!

For those who hadn't heard about the decals, you can get more info at:

http://www.churchofthemachine.com/decals.html

In the works are decals that are a little bit smaller (about 8" long as
compared to the current 12"), among other things..stay tuned! Also, we hope to have the fan club up and running by summer..we're looking into arranging a Fan Club lunch with the band at ProgPower as well, so keep an eye out for more info, coming soon!

The gallery is now up: http://www.churchofthemachine.com/gallery.html, so let's see where you stuck your decals! I'll be adding a photo of the prototype decal on my car soon as well as a couple of others..let's see yours!

Didn't buy yours yet? It's not too late..http://www.churchofthemachine.com/decals.html

What varieties would you like to see in the decals? Color suggestions? Size suggestions? Feedback is always welcome, we want to make available the stuff you want to buy! :)

black and red... actually, you should make huge ones for the back window of your car... i have a hammerfall one and a children of bodom one... there are iced earth stickers and immortal, and dimmu borgir... i can't remember the size, but big enough for the back window.

You mean black over red or red over black (or both)?

And big enough to take up the whole window?

*takes notes*

This is my first post, but I've been a fan for a while. Anyway...

I just wanted to say I really wanted to put a SX sticker on my guitar right where Romeo has his, but i think the 12 inchers are too big. Does anybody know if they're going to make ones the size of romeo's???

not big enough to take up the whole window... the hammerfall one i have is about 8 inches high and long enough for the whole window... the children of bodom one is smaller than that, probly about 6 or 7 inches. and both varieties would be cool, but black over red would be pretty sweet.

RR1 Player said:
This is my first post, but I've been a fan for a while. Anyway...

Welcome to the forum!!!

I just wanted to say I really wanted to put a SX sticker on my guitar right where Romeo has his, but i think the 12 inchers are too big. Does anybody know if they're going to make ones the size of romeo's???

We have plans to make some that are about 8" long rather than the foot long ones..will that work better?

theodyssey said:
not big enough to take up the whole window... the hammerfall one i have is about 8 inches high and long enough for the whole window... the children of bodom one is smaller than that, probly about 6 or 7 inches. and both varieties would be cool, but black over red would be pretty sweet.

Hmm don't know how much interest there would be in one so big..I can look into having a few made up to test the water though. I'll see about getting some black/red varieties done as well. :)

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
hey jax, can i send the pic of the custom symphony x decal i made?
You can send it to the webmaster & see if MJR gives clearance for it to be added to the main site..the fan club gallery is for the decals that people bought through us, tho, not other decals.

Speaking of which, I finally found a new vendor for the decals & am quite happy about that..new sizes and colors will soon be made available AT LAST :D