Merch merch merch!

Holy hell. I just noticed now the "bonus merchandise" section in Glenn's sig. WHY ARENT I NOTIFIED ABOUT THESE THINGS pgbgknptnkph;ffh

I was hyperventilating at the long sleeve/blue SX logo, then I saw it's only S and XL. Ah well. I must know of such things sooner. I love the PL poster as well.

How about kids' items? I remember Glenn saying a long time ago that it costs more to make small t-shirts because it involves a separate print or something, but if there are enough youth XL/XXL shirts made then the people who want adult smalls should be alright.

Actually, there were small tees made of the main Paradise Lost items. Paradise Lost cover tee, Oculus image, Angel and logo tee and the baseball logo tee were all printed and available on tour after some prodding. Design does dictate to a certain extent as to what sizes of shirts are feasible. This would be especially true when the discussion of ladies items are brought up. The workable print area on those items is far smaller than the standard t-shirt.

That being said, I do happen to be able to acknowledge the existence of one item that was printed in size XS. It's a logo tee at that.

Holy hell. I just noticed now the "bonus merchandise" section in Glenn's sig. WHY ARENT I NOTIFIED ABOUT THESE THINGS pgbgknptnkph;ffh

I was hyperventilating at the long sleeve/blue SX logo, then I saw it's only S and XL. Ah well. I must know of such things sooner. I love the PL poster as well.

It's been there for some time, go figure. What size would you have been looking for on the blue logo? You can PM the answer to that one to me. I'll take an extra look around and see what I can find.

Big BIGGGG posters of the album artwork. SX's album artwork is generally way more professional and appealing to my own taste than that of most other bands. Big versions would be great!

SX surfboard FTW!! :headbang::lol:

I'd like some tee's in colors other than black (as would other dog owners). I have a green logo tee that's pretty nice, though green is a strange color to match sometimes.

Maybe a cool blue tee with Paradise Lost themes?

More mugs would be great!!

I bought the Paradise Lost mug - truly amazing!

I still regret that I didn't bought the Odyssey mug.

Therefore, it could be great with more mugs (mugs with album covers, band pictures etc...)

ok iremember i placed an order for a t-shirt and i never recieved it ,my card didnt get charged and i didnt recieve any e-mails!whats up with that!?

ok iremember i placed an order for a t-shirt and i never recieved it ,my card didnt get charged and i didnt recieve any e-mails!whats up with that!?

If your card was never charged, sounds like the transaction on your end was never completed. Can't ship it if it isn't completed. A completed transaction receives a transaction ID giving it traceability. That transaction idea is emailed when the payment is made. More importantly, the transaction ID is generated by Paypal and not myself. If you have a transaction ID and need further assistance, let me know. I'll take whatever steps are necessary to make it right.

Glenn

I feel like Glenn has always done an ace job with the merch. The mugs (i have a PL one that i got at the BB Kings show) are just fucking stupid awesome, shirts always look good... i actually just realized i'm missing my V and Masks shirts. Fuck.

Hey Glenn, do you have anymore odyssey mugs lying around the pad?

I feel like Glenn has always done an ace job with the merch. The mugs (i have a PL one that i got at the BB Kings show) are just fucking stupid awesome, shirts always look good... i actually just realized i'm missing my V and Masks shirts. Fuck.

Hey Glenn, do you have anymore odyssey mugs lying around the pad?

nope, no more of the Odyssey ones. I do have a couple of the mask shot glasses though. Did you manage to get one of those?

For those of you who don't have the mug and are considering it, I've had mine for a good while now. I use it every time it's clean (snicker) and it's my favorite. Not just because of its astoundingly cool graphics, but because it's a perfect size and the logo does not come off or flake or melt or anything. I have even dropped mine and it's still fine. I do agree for a coffee cup it's pricey, but hey, the band is worth the advertisement. I have several SX tees (I'm female) as do my sons, but I sure would like to have a different choice than my sons do. They won't go anywhere with me if I"m wearing the same tee, and I DO mean the EXACT same tee, as there aren't any girl-fitting ones to buy. I'd love to see pale gray with that angel logo. I'd love to see yellow, orange, olive green, lots of other colors, too. There are plenty of female fans out here. But I want a shirt that fits ME. The unisex ones are really boxy and unflattering. Baby doll tees are for tweenagers. Way too small and tight. I land up having to cut the sleeves and hem off the unisex tees to make them not look like a sack on me. That is my number one request; girl-fitting shirts in girl-friendly colors. Not necessarily baby pink and baby blue, just something besides plain old black. And static cling decals; I'd buy ten right now if you had them. Clear background with black and silver Symphony X logo. Sweet! No stickers or decals though. Only static clings. You can move those if you need to so that you can clean the glass behind them, or just to put them in a different spot. Static clings make much more sense. I know a whole bunch of folks I could give these to as gifts, other SX fans. They would love it.

And static cling decals; I'd buy ten right now if you had them. Clear background with black and silver Symphony X logo. Sweet! No stickers or decals though. Only static clings. You can move those if you need to so that you can clean the glass behind them, or just to put them in a different spot. Static clings make much more sense. I know a whole bunch of folks I could give these to as gifts, other SX fans. They would love it.
Yep, I really think those would be a huge hit, at concerts and otherwise.