Symphony X Fan Club - we need your help!

I like the idea of the club members having the first shot at getting merchandise and stuff. And maybe a free gift for joining, something along the lines of a certain instructional video that is very rare and expensive. That would be nice.

GREAT IDEA comin on the way!!! :D
For the most hardcore fans:
when someone in the band decides he doesn't want to use something anymore (a pair of shoes, ehmm... a trouser... ok, no trunks but at least some shirts!!!) it can be put like a memorabilia and after a lottery someone wins it!!! Isn't it cool!!!! hahah :lol:
well what can i say, i would kill for MJR's white sports shoes (or equally for Lepond's Converses!!! hihihi) :)

Hey but, more in a serious tone, i was reading now some other thread, and it made me remember something that would literally kick tons of ass: REMAKE THE 1st SyX CD WITH RUSSELL SINGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that would be KILLER!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

how about stuff like get into shows early to hang out with the band before the show... mabey hang on the tour bus when you present the official member club card (like safeway!!! lol). Mabey first dibs on anything symophony x, exclusive photos or tracks... get new cds like... a month before officially released (mabey with unique art/photos or extended photos). Or mabey exclusive limited editions or re-releases of past cds. one thing i was a little disappointed with on the last album is the "special limited edition" didn't seem very limited... everyone and their dog has it. It's been harder for me to find a normal version of the cd! lol. also, about rullo's signed drumstick, i would second that but *starts bragging* i already got one! Anyway, those are my ideas. But i will give symphony x any ammount of money for one of russ's old crumpled up cigarette packs lol.

oh, one more idea. How bout an exlusive pin up calander featuring the members of the band? Lol... i can see mr. march right now...... *drools* lol

ps. i am not gay. it was a joke. that is all.

I think fans should get VIP treatment at shows or something. I mean how many fans can actually be part of the fan club that can be at the show. Probably a select few. It would be cool.

hey "theodyssey" u got a signed drumstick from RULLO?????
oh man u suck!!! (just kiding)..I would LOVE to get one of those. I only got to met him 1nce. But will be seeing them again in a week.. so mayb i'll get lucky.. But how can I just ask HIM 4 1???UGH! I would not feel right.. But GOD I sure would LOVE to have one!! u r lucky!!
SYMPHONY X RULES!!!!!!

My ideas would be to make shirts available to members, either special fan club issued ones or maybe even reproducing older ones. Seems pretty easy to do with all of the technology nowadays.

Also some kind of special issue cd would be sweet. Either live or unreleased stuff.

One more thing, the opportunity to meet them if/when they come to our town for a little meet and greet.

Of course all of this while keeping the cost down. I know that'll be next to impossible.

Thanks!:headbang:

Okay, all of your ideas are all printed out & ready to be shown to the band..thank you to everyone who contributed!!! Stay tuned for more fan club info in the near future! :)

underullospell said:
hey "theodyssey" u got a signed drumstick from RULLO?????
oh man u suck!!! (just kiding)..I would LOVE to get one of those. I only got to met him 1nce. But will be seeing them again in a week.. so mayb i'll get lucky.. But how can I just ask HIM 4 1???UGH! I would not feel right.. But GOD I sure would LOVE to have one!! u r lucky!!
SYMPHONY X RULES!!!!!!

I'd say just bring your own stick and let him sign it :D

hey lady, really push that pin up callander idea for me k??? heh heh...just kidding... though i do know a certain someone who would love to see some sexy pics of jason....

theodyssey said:
hey lady, really push that pin up callander idea for me k??? heh heh...just kidding... though i do know a certain someone who would love to see some sexy pics of jason....

Hey how did you know???? heehee!!!!
Thanx for the request,!!!!
BTW, I did finally get MY Rullo stick at the cleveland show the 11th, thanx to a friend!! Thank you very much again,, BOB!!! You are the Greatest!!!:D :headbang: And of course it is signed!!heehee! WOOOHOOO!
SYMPHONY X RULES!!