Fan Club - comin' down to the wire! Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey ya'll..

We're approaching the final stages of getting the fan club ready to launch, yay! It'll be approx. 3 weeks until we're set to go, so the tentative mid-July opening date will be bumped up to early August (due to the production times for some of the goodies ya'll will be getting).

Aaaaaaaanyway..one of the perks of fan club membership will be 'fan club members only' shirts. These will be nice embroidered short sleeved shirts, something like the ones the band has had for sale (also similar to the mailing list shirts, if you were around when those were made a few years back). I'll be putting in the order for them this week, but thought I'd ask you all 2 questions in order to make sure that the most people are happy with what's made and to ensure that we have enough of what we need once we're ready to launch:

1) what size short sleeved shirt would you need?

2) would you prefer a polo style shirt, a henley style shirt, or a plain t-shirt style? (click links for examples of the shirt styles)

We'll be making them in just black for now, but may expand to other colors/styles once the fan club is more established. They will have the Symphony X logo on the breast, & the fan club logo probably across the bottom of one of the sleeves, both embroidered in white. We haven't decided whether or not to include the masks in the design or not..at this point we're leaning toward not.

So if you would be so kind as to send me an e-mail (to save me having to check this thread, I'm going to lock it, make it sticky for a few days, and accept replies by e-mail only..the addy is jax at symphonyx dot com) and let me know your answers to the two questions here, that'd be most helpful!!

Thanks!! Stay tuned for more info, including the big raffle we'll be having to celebrate the opening of the fan club..we have some awesome prizes lined up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.