Fan Club now accepting membership preorders!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey ya'll,

We're now (at long last) accepting pre-orders for fan club memberships. Pre-orders will be accepted ONLY through PayPal; other payment methods will be accepted after the full launch in January. All the info you need can be found at churchofthemachine.com, check the Fan Club Info and Join pages to find out how to get in your pre-order!

It's imperative that you:
1) send in your PayPal payment
AND
2) fill out the membership application form (found in both .doc and .pdf formats here) and mail it in..your membership will not be activated until you complete both steps.

Thanks for your patience! Time go get this bad boy geared up & running!

That remains to be seen..it may be video, it may be unreleased audio, it may be cover tunes..depends on what the band decides to put on it. :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
That remains to be seen..it may be video, it may be unreleased audio, it may be cover tunes..depends on what the band decides to put on it. :)
Frontiers? :D

It would really help knowing more about what to expect on the CD in order to determine which package to get. If its just a couple songs I may not bother with it.

Snowmaker said:
Frontiers? :D

It would really help knowing more about what to expect on the CD in order to determine which package to get. If its just a couple songs I may not bother with it.
If I knew, I'd tell you, but like I said, they haven't decided what they want to do with it yet.