Stage Two in the Fan Club planning...need your help!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Stage two is anticipating what kind of response to expect so we'll be ready for it once we launch, which we expect to do in mid-summer. We plan to have two or three levels of fan club membership..from basic (which might include SymX decal(s), autographed pic(s) of the band, a quarterly newsletter, and a discount on SymX merchandise, including CDs) to super-duper (which might include all the basic items plus a fan club only shirt or other merchandise exclusive to the fan club, and most likely a fan club cd sometime during the year as well)..obviously the amount of goodies you get will depend on which level you choose (and we'll have added treats for you through the year also), & the yearly cost will likely run from $15-$20 for the basic, to $35 or so for the super-duper.

So my question to you is, how many of you plan to join the fan club once it is launched?

R*O*C*K*S* said:
I live in Brazil .... how would I pay, receive stuff .... etc etc :p

We'll be setting up a shopping cart on the site where people can purchase fan club memberships as well as merchandise available only to fan club members..once purchased, the items would be shipped out just like any other online vendor. :)

SilentRealm said:
yeah, i would like to join..i have never ordered online before though..dont u need a credit card for that?? coz i dont have one..

We'll likely retain Paypal as a payment option, which allows you to pay via your bank account. We may also accept payment by snail mail, such as bank drafts, but would have to charge extra to cover bank fees for currency conversion..

i'm there... but i have one question. Would the "super-duper" membership get a fan club shirt by default or just the option of buying the merch? I just wanna know for personal... um... knowingness. But i will be paying for the highest one. Definately.

theodyssey said:
i'm there... but i have one question. Would the "super-duper" membership get a fan club shirt by default or just the option of buying the merch? I just wanna know for personal... um... knowingness. But i will be paying for the highest one. Definately.

The "top level" members would receive a shirt as part of their membership; the membership dues would serve as payment, they wouldn't have to pay extra.

Space Rabies said:
I would say; have an internet option to sign up and keep a mailing option for those who wish not utilize Paypal or the like.
My personal preference is to use a check or money order whenever possible.

We plan to have a variety of payment options available. :)