PQ Fan club launch date

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
We'll be launching the official Power Quest fan club on April 4th!

The "Power Starter Pack" will contain the following items and information

Membership Card
Signed Photo
Biography - Band and Individual
Info sheet on Membership only Discounts
Info sheet on Membership only Merchandise
Info sheet on Competitions
Info sheet on the PQ magazine
"Thank You" note from the band

Membership fees will be £10,$20 or €15 per year.

For further information about the Fan Club, please contact the Fan Club president Shadow Raven or write to the fan club at the following address

Power Quest Official Fan Club
22 Pintail Drive
Sinfin
Derby
DE24 9NY
UK

Or visit www.power-quest.co.uk/fanclub.html

Great to see so much support :headbang: ...And my work load go up through the roof!... only kidding! :lol:
I'm just making sure everything is looking ok at the moment, but we are definately on the launch pad now...Thanks for waiting, it's really appreciated!

Cheers Everyone! :D

Raven :wave:

I see the link is up on the Merch page. Does that mean I can go ahead and buy the membership even though it comes out on the 4th?

Ah whatever, I'm buying it now!

Yipeee!

Ok.. no I'm not. ^^

ERROR
We are sorry; this product (PQ006) is currently unavailable
Please use the Return button and try another product.

Oh well, only 4 days eh?

We've had a major laptop related incident at PQFC HQ today so we'll be despatching the fanclub packs within 28 days of receipt of membership application.

Sorry about that...we would normally ship much quicker than this

got my power pack today im the new number 2 but who is number 1 u are number 6 im not a number im a free man hahaha sorry for that prisoner moment well impressed with the pack congrats to shawdow raven and the pq guys for all their hard work

How big is the pack? I'm scared to leave the house incase the nasty postman decides it won't fit through my letter box and scarpers back to teh depo with it, meaning I have to wait another day!