New Fan Club Album

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
Hi everyone, sorry for the unexpected thread. I'm just a little bit confused about the news that were announced about the upcoming new Fan club cd. This part:

the band’s long-awaited second fan club cd will also begin taking shape around the same time, with an anticipated release in time for the holidays.

Based on that quote, it meant to say that the second fan club cd will be released around Christmas, or sometime around that time period. Does anyone know if the new fan club cd was actually released or not?

It was actually supposed to be released like....8 years ago!

So yeah, I never expected it to come out this past Xmas like they were saying it would, hell, I don't even know how someone is supposed to be in the fan club now that there is no fee anymore? I paid the first year it started and got my goodies. Then I paid the second time almost a decade ago and never got anything. I would hope that since I paid last time and got nothing, yet now it is supposedly free, that I am at least still on the list. Of course I think its been so long that the address they have for me is still my parents house. Since then I have moved from there to an apartment, and now for the past 5 years been in a house of my own!

Just putting things in perspective here...

It was actually supposed to be released like....8 years ago!

So yeah, I never expected it to come out this past Xmas like they were saying it would, hell, I don't even know how someone is supposed to be in the fan club now that there is no fee anymore? I paid the first year it started and got my goodies. Then I paid the second time almost a decade ago and never got anything. I would hope that since I paid last time and got nothing, yet now it is supposedly free, that I am at least still on the list. Of course I think its been so long that the address they have for me is still my parents house. Since then I have moved from there to an apartment, and now for the past 5 years been in a house of my own!

Just putting things in perspective here...
Yeah, I understand what youre saying. Its really strange, its like they dont realize that they spontanousely keep doing this over and over again - announcing things that never arrive in the time it was announced for.

I fear this might be the same case with the new album - that the announcement was fake and it wont even be released this year, but in like 2018 O.O

I hope not though.