What kind of APtT merch would you like to see?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I'm starting to try & plan out the fan club so we'll be ready to get it going again once the band starts playing shows, & it looks like the band merchandise will likely be sold through the fan club as well, so I thought I'd ask..

What kind of A Prelude to Tragedy merchandise would you like to see? Shirts and decals are obvious..anything else?

Polo shirts , hats, and I had always wanted a shirt made out of mesh with Sorrels tatoos on them , they make a really cool illusion of having tattoos which wimps like me don't have , then I would look "Scarred By Art" and not have to invest any money or endure any pain , that would be over the top cool , I know they make them and could get the info for ya, socks, scarves , tank tops , halters , shoes , 8 X 10 signed pictures , pens , sweat shirts, under wear, should I go on?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Scared By Art"...

homer_the_scream.jpg

~B

I had always wanted a shirt made out of mesh with Sorrels tatoos on them , they make a really cool illusion of having tatoos which wimps like me don't have , then I would look "scared by art" and not have to invest any money or endure any pain

:lol::lol: I knew you meant "Scarred By Art". But, scared is funnier.

Speaking of new tattoos: I wanna get a full body tattoo of me, only taller and thinner. :headbang: That would rule!

SS

Bartman didn't misspell anything....he was purposely using "scared" as opposed to "scarred". Homer is running from the art.....because, well....he's scared....not scarred

My Esucarys flex Hat is cherished as much as my Kiss crew shirt, and my original Cover of the first album , SK it was my my bad on the scared word , I fixed it after, but I do love Mr. Simpson oic.