What kind of shirts would everyone like to see?

Hockey jerseys, Mark, you know you want one too. I bet you could get 15 of us to pre-order and then go for it!

panzerjerseyut7.jpg

I'd like a very simple shirt just with the logo on the front, the sickle one is nice, too.

I'm not a big fan of just putting an album cover on a shirt. It has to be worked in, otherwise it looks strange. Still I would like to see album related shirts like Rycher said or maybe song related. Like Iron Eagle or some other fan favorite.

+1 from me.

Mark, can I reserve one of the upcoming 'Chain of Command' autographed vinyl releases, if you want, I can pre-pay this week. LMK asap please

I'd like a very simple shirt just with the logo on the front

Agreed !!
Simple shove it down your throat plain to see who you are, without getting cluttered with album cover stuff.
Like the Album covers don't get me wrong, but I like the shirt to just say it like it is, you don't have to stare at it to see what it is.
Plain logo- tee

Also long the long sleeve tee-shirts with the scroll work up the sleeves.

Sickle, definately.:headbang: The last batch came out when I was moving to Peru. When I returned you were sold out and I was bummed. I plan on purchasing the day they show up on your site and hope to purchase the first one.