What kind of shirts would everyone like to see?

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
We're revamping our merch line shortly. What kind of Jag Panzer shirts would everyone like to see?

We'll also have a very limited number of the upcoming 'Chain of Command' vinyl release autographed.

I also may break out my 'secret stash' with some previously sold-out Jag Panzer merchandise that I've held back.

I'd like a very simple shirt just with the logo on the front, the sickle one is nice, too.

I'm not a big fan of just putting an album cover on a shirt. It has to be worked in, otherwise it looks strange. Still I would like to see album related shirts like Rycher said or maybe song related. Like Iron Eagle or some other fan favorite.

Short question: Why wasn't there any merch at KIT? Because you simply hadn't anything more in stock? The merch guys said you sold all the rights for merch back in the day. Did he tell lies? ;)

We're revamping our merch line shortly. What kind of Jag Panzer shirts would everyone like to see?

We'll also have a very limited number of the upcoming 'Chain of Command' vinyl release autographed.

I also may break out my 'secret stash' with some previously sold-out Jag Panzer merchandise that I've held back.

A signed COC autographed vinyl?:eek::worship:

Mark, Hope all is well with you! longtime no hear or see so hopefully we'll be able to see you guys live in the not so distant future:cool:

I have the long sleeved Nailspiked shirt which is great! I'd like a Jag short sleeve shirt which would be cool. I'm up for whatever you guys come up with and will checkout the new merch:cool:

Please keep in touch and good luck in the draft with your Vikings:heh:

Reprint of the old, white "Never Surrender" shirt! Or an Ample Destruction shirt with the "apocalyptic riders" motive from the original album cover, but the plain text logo replaced with the "official" logo we all know and love.

Yeah, the horsemen logo would be great, too!
Although I also like the one with the dude sitting on the heap of bodies. ;)

It was a pity that there were no t-shirts from Jag Panzer at Keep-it-True. Not at the official stand and not at the other stands. I would like to see a relatively simple shirt with the JP logo on the front and maybe the sickle on the back with the words "Ample Destruction" or "Harder than Steel" or something like that above or below the sickle.
Greetings Dave.

My bro found a Mechanized Warfare shirt at one of the stores, but I couldn't find any others. I saw some people with really cool Jag Panzer tour shirts that looked pretty epic at KIT. Honestly though, I'm down for any Jag Panzer shirt.