What Esucarys/APtT songs would you like to hear live?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Koelling calls me today & says 'So what songs do you think we should play at these shows we'll be doing within the next few months?'

I respond 'Why not ask the fans?'

So that's what we're doing here! :)

If you could choose, say, a 60 minute set, what songs would you like to hear them play live?

That will be tricky due to the fact that conceptwise they are 2 long songs ...LOL

I am gonna actually load them all into my cake walk program and put a 60 minute song list using all of the numbers and come up with a list , it may take a couple days.

Will there be an intermission and can you do say 70 to 90 ninutes?

I am assuming you will have a violin , female singer and a cd or sampler for intro material?

I am assuming you will have a violin , female singer and a cd or sampler for intro material?

At the CD release concert we'll have those commodities, but the little clubs and smaller venues we don't have the capital or the room (stage area) to have extra musicians. We're looking at doing three to four small gigs before the bigger show we'll be doing in S.F. at the end of June (details to come), so we are trying to use this thread to allow our fans an opportunity at voting for certain songs.

With These Hands, Drawn To The Past, Chasing Shadows, The Confession (which already brings the show to around 40 min), and then maybe one or two re-tooled songs from DOALS.

The Marillion medley would be sweet too!

~B

I think bits and pieces would be the only way to fit it all in:

1) The Answer: Remembering into Nightmare Madness into ( past) Beyond the Depths into With these Hands into Chasing Shadows band intros Confession. encore : a led zep tune .....LOL

I think bits and pieces would be the only way to fit it all in:

1) The Answer: Remembering into Nightmare Madness into ( past) Beyond the Depths into With these Hands into Chasing Shadows band intros Confession. encore : a led zep tune .....LOL

Sweet! :headbang: Except for the Zep tune...uhhh...I can't sing Plant's vocals. :cry:

Good list though! That'd be a strong set!

SRS

The opening # from D.O.A.L.S is so frekin strong it's a perfect opener. When you go into the next tune is the tricky part , after the spanish bridge and the back and forth solo with you and steve K somewhere I guess , looking forward to seeing you live , remember free sound engineering is available for you guys anytime it would honestly be a privledge.