Which US Sym X show(s) will you be going to? (1 of 2)

Which US SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 08 April, 2008 - Quebec City, QUE - Imperial de Quebec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone else gonna be at the PA show? i can't wait. they were bad ass last year!

Jax, since i'm the only only frequent forumer from PA here, will you ask them to do Egypt at Philly? i know it's a a rediculous request, but it can't hurt right?

im gonna be on holiday in new york from the 4th of april, and at the time i booked it, i didnt know symphony x would be playing, so was a nice surprise to be able to go and see them while im there, only saw them once supporting Dream Theater last year in the UK.

So yeah, I'm coosing to see Sym X over my friends' band, for whom I'm actually their tech, so gear wise, my friends are fucked. :lol:

But yeah, Nokia Theater FTFW

You opened for them last summer? And I missed it? Wow I suck..I miss a lot while sitting on the bus with the guys.
Yeah, it totally kicked ass. And 3 of the dudes for Antithesis were talking to me and raving about our set that night. :D It was a big deal for me, because after watching them open for SX and Yngwie, I had a total hero-worship thing going for that band for the longest time.

im gonna be on holiday in new york from the 4th of april, and at the time i booked it, i didnt know symphony x would be playing, so was a nice surprise to be able to go and see them while im there, only saw them once supporting Dream Theater last year in the UK.

Just had the 'almost' same thing happen to me this past month, went on a visit to Madrid, Spain and Symphony X played at La Riviera club just 8 minutes by bus from where I was staying:OMG:Went to the show with my son.
I'll be at the Montreal show which will be the 3rd time in 8 months:headbang:

Yeah, it totally kicked ass. And 3 of the dudes for Antithesis were talking to me and raving about our set that night. :D It was a big deal for me, because after watching them open for SX and Yngwie, I had a total hero-worship thing going for that band for the longest time.

That would've been Sean, Krusty, and Tall Paul..I saw them later on after the show, after I'd taken MJR & Pinnella to the hotel to shower. They've been friends of mine for years, since I lived in OH in the late 90s/early 2000s; good guys!

Damn, I'm bummed that I missed seeing you play! Now you guys will just have to come play in NorCal soon *nod*.

Not listed here, but will be at the May 1st show in Hotlanta. Last show there it was 1,000 degrees. I thought Russell's face was gonna melt off. Those guys have to be in incredible shape to play a show every day in a different venue no matter the conditions. I applaud them for not passing out from the heat down there. Luckily it will be May instead of August this time. Soooo looking forward to seeing them again. Wasting time on the bus with the band, Jax??? I would kill to waste time like that. I think we all concur. Lucky heifer....... :)