• 05/04/11 Ogden Theater – Denver, CO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Should've done this for the Euro shows; my apologies!

Here's our usual 'share which shows you'll be going to' poll; you can use these threads to plan meetups, find a ride or a hotel room for the night, or find someone to hang out with at the show.

Because there are 25 shows on this tour but Ultimate Metal only allows a maximum of 20 poll options, there are two threads (this is one of two), so if your show(s) don't appear here, check the other thread.

I'm hoping to catch them on the next go around, as the date in Chi-town is a Sunday, which is a workday for me, and less than 2 weeks after that, I will be dealing with a certain Swedish type person in Chicago... Vacation time is tight this year...

I'm hoping to catch them on the next go around, as the date in Chi-town is a Sunday, which is a workday for me, and less than 2 weeks after that, I will be dealing with a certain Swedish type person in Chicago... Vacation time is tight this year...

Come on, you've got to make the Sym X Chicago show. Chicago is what, 60 miles from the Wisconsin
border? I'm taking your advice and trying to go to ProgPower in September. Although I won't be selling a kidney.:lol: For me, work is not the problem. I coach youth football and ProgPower is right
when the regular season starts. Vanden Plas plays on Thursday night so my daughter and I will fly out
Thursday morning, see the show, stay over night and fly back to CA Friday morning. I'll only have to
miss one practice. Like Larry The Cable Guy says, "Git 'er done."

:headbang:

Come on, you've got to make the Sym X Chicago show. Chicago is what, 60 miles from the Wisconsin
border? I'm taking your advice and trying to go to ProgPower in September. Although I won't be selling a kidney.:lol: For me, work is not the problem. I coach youth football and ProgPower is right
when the regular season starts. Vanden Plas plays on Thursday night so my daughter and I will fly out
Thursday morning, see the show, stay over night and fly back to CA Friday morning. I'll only have to
miss one practice. Like Larry The Cable Guy says, "Git 'er done."

:headbang:

It's certainly not the distance, it's the availability of being able to take time off, and I have a LOT of PTO hours. They are already making a stink about my 2 days later in May for Mattias Eklundh's visit to Chicago.

Make sure you find me @ Prog Power if you make it there, and you really should stay for the whole thing, perhaps NEXT time :heh: I'll be wearing a Cubs hat, not too many of those in Atlanta, that I've seen :)

It's certainly not the distance, it's the availability of being able to take time off, and I have a LOT of PTO hours. They are already making a stink about my 2 days later in May for Mattias Eklundh's visit to Chicago.

Make sure you find me @ Prog Power if you make it there, and you really should stay for the whole thing, perhaps NEXT time :heh: I'll be wearing a Cubs hat, not too many of those in Atlanta, that I've seen :)

Awww, you're gonna be wearing a cubs hat? Shit, i'm a Seattle fan (4 and 10 i believe this season) and I'M still talkin shit!!!! Hahahahahaha

<3 -Zachie P

Awww, you're gonna be wearing a cubs hat? Shit, i'm a Seattle fan (4 and 10 i believe this season) and I'M still talkin shit!!!! Hahahahahaha

<3 -Zachie P

Always have a cubs hat at PP....Keeps the mane under control....barely....
Might be time to cut it off again...... We're so used to losing, that oneday, the Cubs WILL surprise us and maybe make to a world series. Hope it happens in my lifetime! :lol:

Looks like my band Skelator is opening the show in Seattle. Since there's no one else from the area attending this particular show I won't worry about hitting people up (have to sell tickets n'at) but it's still pretty cool! Looking forward to seeing them rip some faces off!

I've got a bunch of friends going to the Chicago show and i'm more jealous than i've been in a long time...

it always makes me a little sad when they just finish a show in chicago. its my hometown but i havnt lived there for almost 4 years and i havnt seen symphony x since i left. i really hope they make it to japan this time around...

Hey dude, my band is opening up so if you need a regular-ass ticket, hit me up. Otherwise, just show up early and check us out, support means a lot!

My band is skelator by the way, and i play bass. Feel free to say hi!

Hey dude, my band is opening up so if you need a regular-ass ticket, hit me up. Otherwise, just show up early and check us out, support means a lot!

My band is skelator by the way, and i play bass. Feel free to say hi!

Hey what's up!? I'll be there early man and looking forward to checking you guys out. I'll say hi if I can, my name is Wes.
I'm trying to decide if I want to get the 100 dollar ticket so I can get in see Romeo before the show. I really don't know what to expect if I do get the ticket, so it's a tough choice >_>.

I was at the Seattle show last night, my first SymX concert and actually my first concert ever. Like a noob, I didn't bring earplugs, and didn't realise until after the show that I could have bought earplugs at the coat check booth. Damn, my ears are still ringing and I definitely think I have lost sensitivity to a certain frequency range.

Anyway... they played The Odyssey. There couldn't possibly have been a better way to end the set, I still can't believe it. Positively breathtaking.