Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 1)

Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 1)

• 11/16 - Montreal, Quebec

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 11/17 - Toronto, Ontario

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 11/18 - Rochester, NY

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 11/19 - Worcester, MA

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 11/21 - Old Bridge, NJ

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • 11/22 - W. Springfield, VA

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • 11/23 - New York, NY

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 11/26 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • 11/28 - Austin, TX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11/29 - Houston, TX

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I'm splitting this into two threads, so if the show you plan to attend isn't here, check the other thread. You can use this thread to make get-together arrangements, or just to see who'll be where! So how about it, which show(s) will we see you at?

This poll permits multiple choices for those of you attending more than one show..

Hey, Lindsay... why haven't you been online lately? I'm Obsolete, feeling retarted one day and got this name and have yet to get a new one. I can't wait until the concert and now that they've gotten the sniper, I'm SURE I'll be going (that is if it's the correct guy).

I changed my name...my new name is in my profile. Take a look :)
It's such a world, I looked in your profile to see what their AIM name was so I could IM them about the show, and it's you :) Haha It was weird.

worcester! i cant wait, last time i was at the palladium i saw malmsteen, and so when he finished i went out and waited by the backstage exit and he came out with his wife. i got autographs and pictures (though the picture with him and me mats took, and he cut my head off :( )
hopefully ill have the same luck with symphony x. if any symx band members read this and dont mind agreeing to a meeting after the show that would be awesome. better than freezing outside heh. i dont know whether they get a lot of fans in this area or not though.