Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 2) *note changes as of 10/23*

Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 2)

• 11/30 - Dallas, TX

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 12/1 - San Antonio, TX

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 12/3 - St. Louis, MO

• 12/5 - Detroit, MI

• 12/6 - Cleveland, OH

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 12/7 - Chicago, IL

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • 12/8 - St. Paul, MN

• 12/11 - Seattle, WA

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 12/13 - San Francisco, CA

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 12/14 - San Diego, CA

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 12/15 - W. Hollywood, CA

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Spectre, I live in Livonia, which is just outside of Detroit......... I want to be able to go to the Detroit show but I'm not sure if it'll work out or not. I have class until 8:30 on Thursdays, so I may or may not decide to go to the Detroit show. Regardless, I will be driving to Cleveland to catch the show the following day.

Originally posted by mark_bwaite
I see!:eek: I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info....but your not coming to the Toronto show???!! :eek:

Nope, I'll be flying home from ProgPower that day. :)

i was going to see them on the 26th of this month in Ft. Lauderdale at the Culture Room but i already have plans to visit family for Thanksgiving!.....I hate turkey!:(

Originally posted by |ngenius
I heard something kinda vexing about the European tour. There's a rumor about Symphony X supporting Stratovarious, and... can't believe it. How the hell a band like Stratovarius, whose career is mainly based on a bunch of, say,
decent songs, could be remotely compared to the brilliant masterpieces Symphony X use to do?

I expect Symphony X in a solitary gig, doing a great live show similar to the two ones that Dream Theater did here this past february.

|ngenius.

That's right. SyX supporting Stratovarius in Europe! SyX will shred Stratovarius to bits and pieces. And I'll be there in Tilburg on march 29 to witness it all. Already got the tickets.

I'm driving to San Diego from Tucson, AZ (between 6 and 7 hours, I think) the morning of the show, then driving back after the show.
If I fall asleep on the way back and crash and die in the middle of the desert, well, at least I will have seen Symphony X and Blind Guardian!

Hey everyone, Im going to the show in West HollyWood at the Key Club. My Drummers brother plays there all the time with his band August so he got us tickets for really cheap. I bought a White ESP guitar for really cheap(and so is the quality) off of ebay so that I can get Symphony X to sign it before the show. Its gonna be awsome. Anyone eles going to that show?

I'm gonna see the show in Oslo, Norway January 26th!
Can't wait! Hopefully they get a decent amout of time to play!
I'd really like to see The Odyssey (the song) live, but I don't know if they will (have time) to include it.
Anyways, whatever they decide to play, I, you and we all know it's gonna be great!

I am definately stoked about seeing both Sym X and B.G. in Chicago. I was getting worried and was starting to think there was no chance of us ever seeing them in the midwest let alone the US!

well... seeing how the tour isn't coming through Utah ( :lol: yeah... like ANY good gigs stop here!) Me & Sheri will be flying out to the Bay Area to catch em' live!!!!!

not only are we seeing them live, but we'll be seeing our mates there as well (Bear, Henry, Mark...) which is an added plus!

only a little over a week now..... :eek:

\m/
Dustin

Yeah!! WOO!! I'm going to the show in West Hollywood, it should be a BLAST!!! Symphony X opening for Blind Guardian, I cant think of a better show!!! I haven't seen either of the bands yet, but I know I'm in for a real treat. If I remember your names right, Shredraid and cinflames, I will see you there!!

Originally posted by Dustin
well... seeing how the tour isn't coming through Utah ( :lol: yeah... like ANY good gigs stop here!) Me & Sheri will be flying out to the Bay Area to catch em' live!!!!!

not only are we seeing them live, but we'll be seeing our mates there as well (Bear, Henry, Mark...) which is an added plus!

only a little over a week now..... :eek:

\m/
Dustin

I'll see you two Friday, Dustin! This should be a great show. :headbang:

-Mark