Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 1)

Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (part 1)

• 11/16 - Montreal, Quebec

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 11/17 - Toronto, Ontario

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 11/18 - Rochester, NY

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 11/19 - Worcester, MA

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 11/21 - Old Bridge, NJ

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • 11/22 - W. Springfield, VA

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • 11/23 - New York, NY

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 11/26 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • 11/28 - Austin, TX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11/29 - Houston, TX

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
i'm going to the show at the ny and im going to birch hill
anybody who doesn't drive and want's a ride to birchhill, let me
know.

no drug addicts.

new york is definetely gonna be the greates show
because of the place. the underground night club

New Jersey for sure...at the Birch Hell

I might make the New York one if I'm not completely exhausted and devoid of cash...
because I'm going to see Planet X in Phili on Friday.

quite an X filled weekend :)

Originally posted by Axegrynder
hey who here is gonna be at the Houston, TX show??
My wife and I are planning to attend, except that I can't seem to find any information about purchasing tickets. Do you already have tickets, or is it just a matter of showing up and getting in line Friday night? I've never been to a concert at Cardi's...

My wife and I are planning to attend, except that I can't seem to find any information about purchasing tickets. Do you already have tickets, or is it just a matter of showing up and getting in line Friday night? I've never been to a concert at Cardi's...

heh i was just about to ask you the same question. i've called several times but i just get a recording saying who's playing on what days, no info about getting tickets. I was thinking they might just charge a cover to get in. the # there is 713-270-0053 maybe you'll have better luck than me

heh i was just about to ask you the same question. i've called several times but i just get a recording saying who's playing on what days, no info about getting tickets. I was thinking they might just charge a cover to get in. the # there is 713-270-0053 maybe you'll have better luck than me
Yeah I've called that number several times over the last week and gotten the recording. Oh well, I guess if we can't find a way to purchase advance tickets neither can anyone else, so hopefully we should just be able to buy them at the door on Friday. Of course, I'm not even sure what time to show up since I don't know when the show is actually supposed to start. Definitely not the best-organized concert....

Well, bad news for Houstonians. According to this thread on the BG site, Friday's show has been canceled. Symphony X's website hasn't been updated yet (possibly due to Thanksgiving holiday), but I would assume the show's completely canceled, since I doubt it would go on without the headliner. If anybody know's differently let me know about it, I sure wouldn't mind if Symphony X got to play the headline slot for this show. Guess I'll call Cardi's tomorrow to see if the phone message has been updated (it wasn't today).

Major bummer, I was really looking forward to this concert.

damn that sucks, i was looking foward to seeing them tonight. oh well, hopefully they'll come back to houston soon. I stopped by cardi's asfter work today, and lets just say i wasnt impressed, maybe it's better that they cancelled