SymX US Mini-tour..which show will you be attending?

US mini-tour: which show(s) will you be attending?

• Thursday, March 6th - Rockhouse USA - Aurora, IL

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Friday, March 7th - Harpos Concert Theater - Detroit, MI

• Saturday, March 8th - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, Quebec

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, March 9th - The Opera House - Toronto, Ontario

• Tuesday, March 11th- The Agora - Cleveland, OH

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Thursday, March 13th - JAXX - West Springfield, Virginia

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Friday, March 14th - Lamour - Bay Ridge [Brooklyn], NY

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Saturday, March 15th- The Palladium - Worchester, MA

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Thought I'd put this poll up for people to use to connect, similar to the one last year..which show will you be going to? Hook up with your fellow Forumers there and say hello!

For those of you attending the Montreal show, please note that it is an early show and must be over by 10:30 pm.

A poll for the Euro dates will be coming soon!

Reactions: MadeInNewJersey
Only 2 - opening for Blind Guardian. I was late to the game, but I'm learning fast. :)

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be the Christina on the SFAM dvd would you?

Kyra said:
Only 2 - opening for Blind Guardian. I was late to the game, but I'm learning fast. :)

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be the Christina on the SFAM dvd would you?

Well, let me know if you're coming to the Brooklyn show. I might be making the trip to MA, as well, depending on what's going on with the friends I'm supposed to go with. :)

As for the SFAM DVD, I haven't seen it, so I have no idea what you mean. But since there's no reason for me to be on it, I doubt it's me. :D I'm sure one of my friends who have seen it would have recognized me if I were on it. Take a look at this pic, though, and tell me if I look familiar. http://www.spiritofradio.com/progpower/chris_russ01.jpg I'm the one without the facial hair. :lol:

~Christina

No, not you. :) I met someone named Christina who lives in NY or NJ at a Rush show, who also happens to be on the behind the scenes for that dvd, so I took a guess.

Anyway, if I go to Brooklyn, I'll be going to MA too. May as well if I drive all that way. :)

I will be at the L'Amour show if it kills me. And I will try my damndest to see them at Jaxx on the way up to the city. I've only seen them once before and it was a blur. The March 2nd, 2001 show at L'Amours. Man! What a night.:zombie:

Kyra said:
No, not you. :) I met someone named Christina who lives in NY or NJ at a Rush show, who also happens to be on the behind the scenes for that dvd, so I took a guess.

Anyway, if I go to Brooklyn, I'll be going to MA too. May as well if I drive all that way. :)

Cool! Look for me and my bud there! (Im the guy pictured right). I'll be at the MA show.

JCEVILSX1.jpg

Pic takin from last SX show in MA!

Hello to all. I'm new here. I finally registered after trolling for some time. Anyhow, I will be at the Harpos show. Seen them last time at St. Andrews and it was fantastic.:D

joebobodo said:
I'll be at the MA show as well, and just for the knowledge of whoever updates the Symphony X sites: there is no "h" in Worcester. ;)

So where can you buy tickets for the Worcester show? :)