Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 1)

Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 1)

• November 12 - Farmingdale, NY - Downtown

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • November 13 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • November 14 - Asbury Park, NJ - Paramount Theatre (Metal Festival)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • November 15 - Montreal, QUE - Les Foufounes

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • November 16 - Toronto, ONT - Club Rocket

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • November 17 - New Haven, CT - Toad's Place

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • November 21 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • November 22 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Ballroom

• November 23 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave

• November 24 - Chicago, IL - Metro

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • November 25 - Omaha, NE - Ranch Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 26 - Colorado Springs, CO - 32 Bleu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I`ll be in the Worcester show and would like to know what may I hava to do to get a pass to the attendance???????????????

I'm going to the November 28th one at the Galaxy Theatre. It's going to fukin rock! I went to the West Holly Wood Key Club one last year, and this year it's going to be even better!!!

Guardian of Fire

i was at the palladium. Just wanna give big ups to the X for a great show and an epic 24 minute finally and for playing sea of lies

Yeah, Odin'sCourt, great show! You guys were awesome....I was the guy (18 years old) on the ledge by the soundboards (The right side) who shook your hand and told you awesome show (probably one of many though...) !!
Great style! Do you have a web site and/or a CD (Never mind this CD/website question, I just saw the small link at the bottom of your posts)?

The only band I did not like last night was DTB (Devin). Everything that they did sounded the same with horrible screaming vocals. No variation and too loud!

SymX show was killer!! I screamed, "Accolade!!" when Russel was introducing Accolade II. I was screaming and just going nuts the whole SymX show....I loved Odyssey...it was a dream come true to see that song be performed live. I was able to see the whole band really well from where I was standing outside of Romeo....I could see his head but not either hand. Rullo was fuckin' nuts with his drumming! Russel Allen was soo great as a lead man...They all seemed so appreciative of people coming to their shows...

All in all, a GREAT set and epic concert. All was enjoyable outside of Devin......I was with at least six people and six of them were guitarists outside of me....all six of them hated Devin's music and couldn't wait for him to get off stage...It would have been the biggest waste of time and money in the world had Devin been the main band...

Ayreon Guardian X said:
Yeah, Odin'sCourt, great show! You guys were awesome....I was the guy (18 years old) on the ledge by the soundboards (The right side) who shook your hand and told you awesome show (probably one of many though...) !!

Great style! Do you have a web site and/or a CD (Never mind this CD/website question, I just saw the small link at the bottom of your posts)?
Hey, thanks for the compliments! :D I'm really glad you liked it.

Yes, we have a website (in my sig as you found). About the CD, yes. We just finished a full CD. It's 72 minutes and 14 tracks long. Email me if you want to buy a copy or find out more.

I plan on posting my whole story of the night later complete with pictures. It may take a couple of days though.

By the way, for all of you that saw the show and are intersted in getting on our mailing list to find out about future shows, please Email me!

Rock on!!!!