Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

• November 28 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theatre

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • November 29 - West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • November 30 - Phoenix, AZ - The Mason Jar

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • December 1 - Albuquerque, NM - Launch Pad

• December 2 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater

• December 4 - Minneapolis, MN - The Ascot Room

• December 5 - Davenport, IA - GC Live

• December 6 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • December 7 - Detroit, MI - Shelter

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 8 - Pittsburgh, PA - Hard Rock Cafe

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • December 11 - Baltimore, MD - Fletcher's

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • December 12 - Providence, RI - Ultra

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 13 - Brooklyn, NY - L'amours

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • late addition: December 10 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Time for the usual tour poll..which shows(s) (you can pick more than one) will you be attending? Use this thread to make plans to hook up with other Xers.

This reflects the first half of the North American tour..the rest of the tour dates are in the Part 1 thread.

*goes to click*

*finds nothing to click*

*eyes Jax*

Are you getting senile already, lady? hehe

I'm hoping to be at the Pittsburgh show as well, as I saw them in Cleveland at the Abhorra, I mean the Agora Ballroom. What a dump! I have to believe the venue and the sound at the Hard Rock will be light years ahead of that place!

My only problem is that my wife may have to have surgery the week before and will still be laid up when they come to town. If so, I won't be able to go, which is killing me!!! If these damned doctors would figure out when she's going to go under the knife I might be able to swing the show anyway. Man, I am hoping so!!!

I'll be going to the show in St. Paul MN December 4th at The Lab (the bar formerly known as 'Ryan's'). Can't wait!! :D

Hope to get Russell and Jason to sign my "V" CD booklet. Got the three Micheals' signatures last year!

Yes! Bogarts Cincinnati is the venue for me. I can't wait to see my first Symphony X show. My band actually played on that stage in July for a Rumble (battle of the bands.) We didn't place too high. I guess prog is just an acquired taste.

I can't make it to tomorrow's NY show, and I'll be damned if I miss a Sym X show. So you find folks will find me at L'amours. With, I might add, my girlfriend who I converted into a Sym X fan. Yea! =)

VicRattlhd502 said:
I'll be going to the show in St. Paul MN December 4th at The Lab (the bar formerly known as 'Ryan's'). Can't wait!!

This show has been moved! It will now take place at the QUEST club (in the Ascot Room) in Minneapolis. Same date...December 4th. Nicer venue than The Lab.

VicRattlhd502 said:
This show has been moved! It will now take place at the QUEST club (in the Ascot Room) in Minneapolis. Same date...December 4th. Nicer venue than The Lab.
This hasn't been confirmed by the band or their management; management has been made aware of it & is checking on it.

Please don't post hearsay about shows, we want the tour information here to be official.