Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

• November 28 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theatre

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • November 29 - West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • November 30 - Phoenix, AZ - The Mason Jar

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • December 1 - Albuquerque, NM - Launch Pad

• December 2 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater

• December 4 - Minneapolis, MN - The Ascot Room

• December 5 - Davenport, IA - GC Live

• December 6 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • December 7 - Detroit, MI - Shelter

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 8 - Pittsburgh, PA - Hard Rock Cafe

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • December 11 - Baltimore, MD - Fletcher's

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • December 12 - Providence, RI - Ultra

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 13 - Brooklyn, NY - L'amours

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • late addition: December 10 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So am I! I just hope you guys are open to us sounding a bit different...we're not as full on metal as SX, but we still rock. (If I do say so myself)
check out www.spacenelson.com if you're interested. There are some sound clips. I recommend Gary's Lament & Road Song.
I'm glad to see that prog and metal still live and breathe in D-town! I'm a big metalhead from way back. See you guys there!

The Bogarts show will be my first time seeing SX. Have tried in the past, but Karma said no. Twice.

I've been to Bogarts multiple times though...cool place, but I like Annies in Cincy better.

For anyone attending the Allentown show, my band Winterfell will be offering a discount to anyone who buys their tickets directly from us. Contact our website, come early and grab us outside the show, or let me know and I'll be happy to deliver them within an hour of Allentown.

Personally, I'd divorce my wife in the hospital if she came between me and Symphony X. I mean if she gives you half as big an orgasm as M.R.'s playing,you're a poser who should be drummed off this forum.

Looks like I won't be attending the Lamours show after all. :( My boyfriend and I were planning on going, but we broke up recently, so I'm out of a ride. Oh well, at least I'll be at the Allentown show. Hope to see a few of you there.

~Meg

kleo706 said:
Personally, I'd divorce my wife in the hospital if she came between me and Symphony X. I mean if she gives you half as big an orgasm as M.R.'s playing,you're a poser who should be drummed off this forum.
Geez! I'm glad I'm not married to you! :)

Eh she'd never try to come between me and SymX. I told that woman right up front that she was nowhere near the depth of The Odyessy and as such could never approach its prominence in my life. Besides, she remembers what happened to her sister who dared scratch a Symphony X CD!

MagSec4 said:
For those who have already attended:

Can any of you tell me what their set-list is looking like?
Check any of the many threads about particular shows..many include setlists :)