Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 1)

Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 1)

• November 12 - Farmingdale, NY - Downtown

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • November 13 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • November 14 - Asbury Park, NJ - Paramount Theatre (Metal Festival)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • November 15 - Montreal, QUE - Les Foufounes

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • November 16 - Toronto, ONT - Club Rocket

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • November 17 - New Haven, CT - Toad's Place

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • November 21 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • November 22 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Ballroom

• November 23 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave

• November 24 - Chicago, IL - Metro

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • November 25 - Omaha, NE - Ranch Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November 26 - Colorado Springs, CO - 32 Bleu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Time for the usual tour poll..which shows(s) (you can pick more than one) will you be attending? Use this thread to make plans to hook up with other Xers.

This reflects the first half of the North American tour..the rest of the tour dates are in the Part 2 thread.

The Metal Chick said:
Underullospell, you're coming to Chicago? That's so cool! Maybe I'll see you there :) Wish I could go to the Cleveland show but I have to work :(
Oh sorry,, not the chicago show, the Detroit show.. geez, for some reason I got those mixed up..:Smug:.
But Metal Chick, I wish I could go to the Chicago show.. Really I wish I could see them all. Wow, what a road trip that would be. Right?:loco:

underullospell said:
Oh sorry,, not the chicago show, the Detroit show.. geez, for some reason I got those mixed up..:Smug:.
But Metal Chick, I wish I could go to the Chicago show.. Really I wish I could see them all. Wow, what a road trip that would be. Right?:loco:

Oh bummer...but hey that's ok. You're lucky you get to go to so many shows as it is :)

The Metal Chick said:
Oh bummer...but hey that's ok. You're lucky you get to go to so many shows as it is :)

Yeah, I know.
It was alitttle tricky, my husband and I had to save some vacation days up and try to work them around the concert days so we could go.:p
This will be our 1st year doin' this, and I am "SURE" it will not be the last. :)