Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

Which North American show(s) will you be attending? (Part 2)

• November 28 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theatre

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • November 29 - West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • November 30 - Phoenix, AZ - The Mason Jar

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • December 1 - Albuquerque, NM - Launch Pad

• December 2 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater

• December 4 - Minneapolis, MN - The Ascot Room

• December 5 - Davenport, IA - GC Live

• December 6 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • December 7 - Detroit, MI - Shelter

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 8 - Pittsburgh, PA - Hard Rock Cafe

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • December 11 - Baltimore, MD - Fletcher's

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • December 12 - Providence, RI - Ultra

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • December 13 - Brooklyn, NY - L'amours

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • late addition: December 10 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Anyone goes to the Allentown, PA show make sure to go nuts for enamored as well. They are opening up for Symph X and they are my good friend's band. It's so exciting because all 3 of the Martnick brothers are huge Symphony X fans, especially the Miah who idolizes Mike. Oh man, it's like a dream come true for them.

check out their website www.enamored.tk

I'm going to the Galaxy Theatre in CA. This will be my second SX show that I've seen. Lest year I saw them in West HollyWood at the Key Club. Symphony X are really nice people. I talked to them for a little while and got all of there signitures!
Any way who else is going? I'll probably be in all black and I'll be the guy with the side burns and the middle part in my hair... Any way I'll be with a huge party of people. Like 6 others.

Guardian of Fire

AfAiRJudgEmenT said:
If Anyone goes to the Allentown, PA show make sure to go nuts for enamored as well. They are opening up for Symph X and they are my good friend's band. It's so exciting because all 3 of the Martnick brothers are huge Symphony X fans, especially the Miah who idolizes Mike. Oh man, it's like a dream come true for them.
.... umm which Mike?

scanner313 said:
I'm hoping to be at the Pittsburgh show as well, as I saw them in Cleveland at the Abhorra, I mean the Agora Ballroom. What a dump! I have to believe the venue and the sound at the Hard Rock will be light years ahead of that place!

My only problem is that my wife may have to have surgery the week before and will still be laid up when they come to town. If so, I won't be able to go, which is killing me!!! If these damned doctors would figure out when she's going to go under the knife I might be able to swing the show anyway. Man, I am hoping so!!!
Couldn't agree more about the Agora.... ewwww...

good luck with your wife's surgery... hope all goes well for her... and that you get to see Symphony X

ProgMetalFan said:
Couldn't agree more about the Agora.... ewwww...

good luck with your wife's surgery... hope all goes well for her... and that you get to see Symphony X
ProgMetalFan,

Thanks for the sentiments. I'm hoping everything goes well also. I can handle missing SyX to know everything will be ok, but it's still bugging me as I've only seen them once and it was at the Agora (stinkers!!!). Now they're going to be right here and I'm probably going to miss them. This sucks, but I have to take care of other issues first.

Thanks again!

I plan on attending the Allentown and Lamours shows as well! And I happened to catch them last week in Asbury Park, although I must say I was disappointed with this festival. Symphony X only got to play 4 songs, and I know a couple people who even missed their set because of the timeslot change. I for one had to miss Children of Bodom's set (another band I wanted to see that day) because the new time overlapped with SyX and SyX prevails over all (at least for me). Anyway, hope to see a couple familiar faces at the upcoming shows. :)

~Meg

I really want to go to the key club show in hollywood, but I don't have transportation to go there. 18.50 for a ticket is amazing. I'm sure Symphony X will put on a great show.

Does anyone know of a way to get down to hollywood from Santa Barbara and back? its about an 80 mile drive.

Lady of the Oracle said:
This hasn't been confirmed by the band or their management; management has been made aware of it & is checking on it.

I just picked up my ticket for the show Dec. 4th. It will take place at the Quest Club (in the Ascot room) in Minneapolis. That's what the ticket says.

I just saw the show up in Cleveland and it was by far the greatest show of my short life. I've been a Symph fan for a while, but this show inspired me to join this forum. Fucking great!!! I also plan to attend the show down in cincinati. I can't wait.

The show in Phoenix was awesome! I absolutely loved it all. Devin Townsend's band wasn't all that great but a group who opened called Mass of Virtue was pretty good. Then Symphony X got up and rocked the house. I got autographs and pictures with them before the show. They are cool guys.

I'll be at the Detroit show as well. I was going anyway, but my band recently got added to the bill for this show! We're a local Detroit band called Space Nelson and our manager hooked us up. We can't wait to play with and see Symphony X!