Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (2 of 2)

Which SymX shows are you going to? (you can vote for more than one)

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
As is tradition here, here's the 'which show(s) are you going to' thread..use this thread to plan meetups, catch a ride, share a hotel room, or whatever..first 12 shows are in the previous thread thread, the next 13 shows are in this thread, and the Euro shows will appear in their own thread later on once it's closer to time for that tour. Please use these threads to discuss all pre-show plans so we don't have a gazillion 'this show in this town' threads all over the forum..and enjoy the shows!

I'm going to the show at Slims in SF, I've been asking Jax about a possible meet n greet but get no answer.

I'm going to the show at Slims in SF, I've been asking Jax about a possible meet n greet but get no answer.

I'm going to the possible Atlanta show.

Jesus christ if I got to meet Russell Allen I would flip man, he's my inspiration for singing.

Meet and greet ftw...I doubt a band like S-X would be able to talk to their fans after the show at all though, they are probably always on the go unfortunately. If anything I want to stay after the show is done so I can at least squeeze in a handshake or an autograph! :headbang:

I hope Germany :(

there are a few tour dates in Germany with Dream Theater, but does anyone know if they play an own tour throughout Europe?

Hoping to hit the SF show..and I've mentioned several times (all over, even) that there won't be any organized meet & greets, but the band is always very accessible to the fans after the show.

Hoping to hit the SF show..and I've mentioned several times (all over, even) that there won't be any organized meet & greets, but the band is always very accessible to the fans after the show.

I'll be right there with you. hoping to see a lot of you guys there.