Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (2 of 2)

Which SymX shows are you going to? (you can vote for more than one)

• Total voters
I'll be at the August 3rd Ft. Worth show at the Ridglea Theater, which is the night after Dream Theater (no relation - ha ha!) I fully expect to have to take the rest of the weekend to recover. :)

I will be attending the July 30th show at Galxy Theater (changed from Anaheim) and I was wondering how early does the Symphony X get to the venue, because I am gonna be there at like 3pm-4pm, which is 2 hours before the doors open. I was wondering if there is any chance of meeting the band considering that I am coming so early. I heard how they were walking around outside the BB King venue before the show started (earlier on the tour), and hopefully they chill with some fans before this show, but I know there are no guarantees.

just bought two tickets for Fort Worth. The bad thing, I wont be going, as I live in NC. I bought them for my nephew and his gf. Lucky little shit, oh well, will be his first real metal show, I think.

Muhahahha Symphony X is here tonight! Here's hoping that they change the setlist a small amount and fit in Through the Looking Glass, or simply just add it. haha. cheers.

I'll be at the Anaheim (santa ana galaxy theater) show tonight!

does anyone know what time is the ideal time to get there? It says doors open at 6 pm, but the show starts at 8pm. When should I go? I'd hate to sit around for 2 hours doing nothing lol. Is Symphony X starting at 8 pm or are the other bands opening first at 8, then Symphony X later?

Hi all, I'm new. I'd LOVE to make the San Antonio show. I'd have to drive in from Austin, and at this point I don't really have anyone to go with. Any takers? Otherwise I guess I'll just have to go alone.

Hi all, I'm new. I'd LOVE to make the San Antonio show. I'd have to drive in from Austin, and at this point I don't really have anyone to go with. Any takers? Otherwise I guess I'll just have to go alone.

Hey SheRyche, my wife and I are going to the San Antonio show. We live in San Antonio and you're more than welcome to go with us.

HI all.. I'm new here, but not new to SymX. I'm going to the Worcestor Palladium show on Aug 9th. I can't freakin' WAIT!!! :D

Oh, Phoenix77, nice avatar... I'm a HUGE Savatage fan and I actually have that pic airbrushed on my leather jacket.

Hey Jax, is the commander still in Phoenix? I'm hitting the show tonight in Tempe.

Dang, I didn't catch this til today..doh! He's in Mesa these days, I believe..did you see him at the show?

Nice to see ya here, oh esteemed RadioGod, I miss ya! Stay in touch, dammit!

Anyone else hitting the show at the Ridglea in Ft. Worth tonight? I saw only two votes in the poll above and I certainly hope that more than me, my buddy, and nckissfan's nephew & girlfriend are there! :)

Anyone have any idea how long they are playing? I have seen some of the setlists posted and based on the song lengths when I loaded them into Winamp it came to about 1:20:00. Given some in-between song banter, extended jams and possibly a sing-a-long with Russell, I'm guessing that they won't be onstage for more than 1:30:00 or 1:45:00 at most.

To those of you who have seen them already - does that sound about right?