Which SymX show(s) will you be attending? (2 of 2)

Which SymX shows are you going to? (you can vote for more than one)

• Total voters
The San Antonio show was just KICK ASS!!!!
It was the first time I've seen them and WOW, I was completely blown away!!! Just total kick-assness. Loved it!!!

Went to the show Sunday night and both my wife and I were blown away. It was the first time for both of us to see them and it was just incredible. Met Mike LePond and Russell after the show and they both signed our ticket stubs. My wife also got two hugs from Russell and she was on cloud nine.

does anyone want two tickets to the philly show for free? two of my friends can't come. i'll check this tomorrow to see, but you have to leave some sort of contact info like a cell no. that i can reach you at to give you the tix there.

I just got back from the Worcester Palladium show. It was INCREDIBLE! One of the best concerts I've ever seen.

I was a little disappointed that (at the Worcester show) there wasn't a single song from V! For shame. Also, the setlist was too conventional -- I would have liked to see them play some relatively obscure song, too (of which there are any number... Church of the Machine, The Edge of Forever, Candlelight Fantasia, or Egypt, for example, would have all been amazing). All in all, though, I'm glad I went -- fun show.

Yeah, I would have opted for a different setlist myself, but from the instant they came on didn't care anymore.

The light show was awesome as well.

I believe it used to be a dance club called "Hunka Bunka" (sp?).

Yeah you're right. It was Hunka Bunka almost 10 years ago now. It's a nice place, and the show kicked ass too! I was really surprised by the first band called Mutiny. They probably sounded best compared to everyone else that night. Symphony X's sound was a little off sounding to me. They put on a great show though!! That was my 3rd time seeing them.

I was really surprised by the first band called Mutiny. They probably sounded best compared to everyone else that night.

Hell yeah, they kick ass. The bass player played the opening riff of Domination during their solo battle, and Leopond himself came up to him after the show and told him he rocked it. Those guys are headed to the top, anyone who loves Syx would appreciate their work: www.myspace.com/mutinynj

Hell yeah, they kick ass. The bass player played the opening riff of Domination during their solo battle, and Leopond himself came up to him after the show and told him he rocked it. Those guys are headed to the top, anyone who loves Syx would appreciate their work: www.myspace.com/mutinynj

That's just when I was walking in...I missed their whole show due to traffic...gotta check them out. I saw a great band open for them at the Chance...Shadow Image...heavily SymX influenced.