Which European SymX shows will you be going to?

Which European SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 14 February, 2008 - Cologne, Germany - Live Music Hall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 February, 2008 - Hellendoorn, Netherlands - Lantaarn

• 17 February, 2008 - Stuttgart, Germany - Die Röhre

• 21 February, 2008 - Nurnberg, Germany - Hirsch

• 28 February, 2008 - Bergara, Spain - Sala Jam

• 02 March, 2008 - Bordeaux, France - Krakatoa

• 04 March, 2008 - Lyon, France - Transbordeur

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Time for another show poll..please use this thread to post about the show(s) you're going to so that we don't end up with a dozen different 'are you going to this show?' threads.

So let us know..which show(s) are you going to? You can use this thread to find a ride, arrange a pre-show meetup, or whatever.. :)

And if you get photos of the show, be sure to post them in the http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...s-your-symx-photos-not-dialup-challenged.html thread!

I will deffo be at the London gig :D
l_a0de8b848a9812327822d84f8d8c99c5.jpg

Feb. 16th, De Boerderij - Zoetermeer.

I intended to bring my (new) camera along, but now i've found out it sold out i'm not so sure. It will be crowded and packed so hardly any space to move around. I prefer pics of the band without any heads and hands in front of me :heh:.

We'll see.....i'll probably can't leave it at home :cool:

I think i'll be wearing my PP usa I shirt.....

H.

Hey Jax, has MJR mentioned anything about other US tour dates? Or are they just going to skip the entire middle of the States (Colorado?) :cry:

I saw them on 3rd nov 07 in Madrid with Dream Theater and I will see them again in Madrid on 1st march and in Granada on 8th march :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know this is mostly for European shows, but I am lucky enough to live 3 hours Northeast of Atlanta, Georgia, got to see them last year there and already have my tix for the May show there. After this tour, these guys will get to play the nicer bigger venues with sold out shows and tickets I cannot afford. So I'm going to ride it until the wheels fall off.........

I went to the Zoetermeer show in the Netherlands! And I wasn't disapointment (perhaps by the lenght of show, but hey, i'm spoilt by Dream Theater) They played Masquerade, Paradise Lost, Sea of Lies, Smoke and Mirrors, Domination and Lie of Lies to name but some. They also played the end of 'Divine Wings of Tragedy' after Paradise Lost....fantastic!

hey!

florence and piacenza...yeah!!!!

by the way... the 2 guys who go to the piacenza show could contact me please? tnx ;)

ragazzi..cortesemente quelli ke vanno a cortemaggiore possono 1 attimino contattarmi, grazie! :)

Going to the Astoria show. Can't wait, it'll be awesome. I saw them when they were supporting DT, but i reckon it'll be way better this time. DT fans tend to be less, enthusiastic from what i've seen, a lot of them just prefer to watch instead of headbang, which doesn't really get me going as much...

The voting won't work for me at the minute, i'll come back in a bit and vote...