Which US Sym X show(s) will you be going to? (2 of 2)

Which US SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 27 April, 2008 - Ft. Worth, TX - Ridglea Theater

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice

I'm gonna try to get to the front but my dad might not like crowd surfers so he might go to the back but I'm staying lol

It's gonna be an awesome show :)

Ill be up in the front, short girl with a mask, rocking out to every song:) lol
shall be a great time i love the Masqurade always good vibes there for me, plus your extremly close, last show Russel grabbed my hand and sang to me... wont ever forget it :D

Have just seen 2 SymX shows 3 days apart. First was at the House of Blues in Los Angeles on 4/19/08. Great as usual. Got to meet Michael Lepond a little outside and Russell Allen superficially in the restaurant before the show. Russell Allen was particularily nice to all of the fans. He greeted everyone who approached him and posed for cell phone pics and autographs whenever asked. Seemed like a regular, down-to-earth guy. We were totally happy to be hanging out at the same place as Russell Allen as he is one of the best singers in the world.

Next, we were lucky enough to be winners of a pair of tickets to see the lads at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, CA on 4/22/08. This was an awesome show as it is a tiny place only holding maybe 300 or 400 people. SymX seemed to enjoy it too as it was easy to relate to everyone there. RA was walking into the crowd during some songs and chit-chatting with fans between lots of songs. Everyone there seemed real up close and personal with the band, it was just that small of a crowd. They even sang Happy Birthday to some connected kid there. Really showed what a good bunch of guys they seem to be.

I am grateful to JAX and the fan club for making that second show possible for me. I am totally happy having joined the fan club and with the free show bonus, it was like a profit deal.

What a great band. Its amazing that such a talented group of guys could be seen in such a small venue. I was totally blown away and I am a bigger fan than ever. If they had another show around here, I would go again.

Less than a week for me, in St. Pete!! I've converted (or I should say SX has, I just led them to the band) two more that grabbed tickets last night. Now there's 6 of us going.

Ill be up in the front, short girl with a mask, rocking out to every song:) lol
shall be a great time i love the Masqurade always good vibes there for me, plus your extremly close, last show Russel grabbed my hand and sang to me... wont ever forget it :D

Cool if I see you I'll say hi

Shouldn't be too hard since you'll be wearing a mask...what kind of mask lol?

Cool if I see you I'll say hi

Shouldn't be too hard since you'll be wearing a mask...what kind of mask lol?
the red mask of the good and evil ones, made the purple one last time, they signed while they were all on stage, made me happy lol, hopefully ill be able to get this one signed too, one of a kind pieces :D Yeah deff. say hey! Hope you have a good time, i know i will be, ive been pumped since they released the dates :D cant. wait

I was at the Tampa show last night. Of course they were great...anyway, one of my friends bought a shirt. Decent selection. What suprised me, was his shirt was only $25.00. The last few years, shirts have been freaking 30 dollars or more. I also saw a hooded sweatshirt for 30 dollars.

I wish I could've made it to the OH show, I've seen Sy X with Antithesis opening out there twice, and they were phenomenal shows. Had drinks with Antithesis (primarily Sean) but unfortunately being from MI I was too broke to make it out there this time.

Jax, just out of curiosity, how come Sy X didn't make it to MI this time around?

You'd have to ask the booking guy..they skipped Colorado as well, but they did make to to FL and NC, which they've never done before.

Booking agents make no sense to me, personally. :lol:

Had an amazing time last night at the Atlanta show got to meet all the guys which made me really freaking happy! All are amazing guys, talked to LePond for a very long while which was awesome. Got my mask signed so now ive got them both! Had an amazing time.

Had an amazing time last night at the Atlanta show got to meet all the guys which made me really freaking happy! All are amazing guys, talked to LePond for a very long while which was awesome. Got my mask signed so now ive got them both! Had an amazing time.

I was like right behind you and I saw when they signed your mask haha......you were goin crazy the whole show....it was cool Russel kept singing to you

I was trying to run to the front and stick my arm out and shake someone's hand (I shook either the keyboardist or drummer's hand, not sure) and I saw em signing your mask...you are pretty hot btw lol

Great show :heh:

Were you at the Tampa show as well?

Oh, ok. There was this girl that got onstage during their set twice, and Allen let her sing along with him a few lines, both times. Well...twice for me now! Back on Gigantour 2, and 4/30-Tampa. I think they'll be back again within the next year. Allen said a few times during the show, that they should've come to Tampa sooner.