Show us your SymX photos! (not for the dialup challenged..)

I am looking for the photos / vid taken by a person at the Obsessions NiteClub the night before 9-11. I think the band had someone take these, there were tripods in front of the stage. Anyway, best show we've ever seen and it sure would be some great memories from quite a few years ago.
Yo, you on the Forum?? Thanks if you are and care to share.

I finally managed to get the SX pics (Zoetermeer gig) online.

Not the best shots i hoped for but they're not that bad considering i was standing at a fixed point about 25-30 feet from the stage and the light being so poor i had to convert a lot of them into b&w.

DSC_1180.jpg

find the entire gallery at:
http://www.havermout.net/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=191&Itemid=53

the Dreamscape pics are still in process, but for those interested, the Circus Maximus pics are online as well. (both supporting bands had much better light during their set as during the SX set)
http://www.havermout.net/gig2.php?naam=Circus Maximus&datum=2008-02-16

Enjoy!
H.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL GALLERY

These are photos from the London Astroia show. I'm going to guess that videos are not allowed here.

SYMX_01.jpg

EPICA_09.jpg

And I'll be the rather short head front and centre in the first photo. Lovely photos! None of mine came out rather well so I gave up with my camera after a little while and just enjoyed the gig. My friend has some and I'll get her to send them so I can post them here :)

S6300621.JPG

S6300622.JPG

S6300623.JPG

Those were made from the crowd using a very crappy camera, but still those 2 last photos aren't that bad I guess...

very nice quality pictures Karinne, what kind of camera? My camera hates the dark. =( I am going to take it tomorrow though, we will see how it turns out.

very nice quality pictures Karinne, what kind of camera? My camera hates the dark. =( I am going to take it tomorrow though, we will see how it turns out.

Thanks FireMarshal! Camera is a Rebel XT with the 50mm f/1.8 lens :)