Ashley from Abigail Williams doing Vehemence keys at 9/10 show!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Ashley Jurgemeyer will be performing on 3 of our only songs that have keyboards throughout the past 3 albums we have had (one keyboard song per album). She will also be featured on the re-recording of our first self release album in 2000 entitled The Thoughts From Which I Hide. That will be worked on later on in the upcoming months (only re-recording guitars, keys, sound replacing drums) with all new artwork. Please welcome her as she is an extraordinary pianist in her main band (click below)

AshleyVehemence.jpg

Feel free to bring a video camera to tape our set, as we will be reviewing what to use for our website. Photography is more than welcome; please send pictures to webmaster@vehemence.com so they can be put on the site.

That is wonderful news! And you should hook me up with the new TTFWIH since dumbass Lane gave my copy away to his friend and scratched it up. And also because I am driving from Flagstaff to see this show!

Just got to this message. Abigail Williams dood can answer that hehe shes pretty short but plays a mean keyboard, Bjorn and him erased their posts before I could respond, but yeah I don’t condone releasing peoples personal myspace pages without their consent. MySpace is always going down, was this during the time Los Angeles blackout?