ask your questions to Peter!!!

mooserider

Chaos Webmaster
Jan 28, 2002
Lille, France
www.metal-immortel.com
hi guys!

I'll be doing an interview with Peter next week. If you have any original questions to ask him please feel free to post them in this thread and I'll be more than happy to ask him and share the answers with you!

Thank you guys!!

moosie

Where is the thread where the previous questions are...hmm...
Well, this is not a "good" question, but if you want to, could you please ask him what other summer festivals they are going to be attending than Wacken?
Tuskan Open Air - Finland, maybe? I´m asking this, ´cause we had some discussion about that when they were here last tour.
T H A N K Y O U.

Great thing!

Gently ask him in which way digidesign recording tecnology has changed the modus operandi and tecnique for the musical production and for the abyss studios, and if he know the new powerful of new digidelivery sistem.

This is important: ask him if he are ready to the simple step of interact directly with us, creating an account on forum and post directly with us, the same is valid for Lars Michael and Mattias. I think that we can be very pleased and honoured if it appen.

Ask him if he or Hypoguys are potentially interested for side projects with Hypocrisy fans that are also musicians.

Ask him some about the recording of the next Dissection forthcoming album at the abyss and what he think about Jon Nodveidt as a person and as a musician.

Ask him if i fail with my studios building up, if i can work and learn at the abyss studios :)

Finally give him our fuckin great support!

PS: however in past, i've proposed on this forum if we can do a special forum interwiev with our custom questions, like the Dissection forum, after the great success of this new kind of interwiev possibility, but i think that if Hypoguys create a fucking account and post directly is the best!

Hail

Forget: if you can, ask him if Hypocrisy made the decision to goes this year again at the Gods Of Metal italian open air festival, i hope different from last years that have published the decision 2 days before event, and i was costrict to remove anticipately myself - without doctor - the gipsium from my leg after a fracture, with the irreversible leg health consequence :ill: :headbang: and get the last train at the last moment (but for love of Hypolive i do all :headbang: :) ). If for this time Hypocrisy can override Hypomotto and inform we in useful times :)

Finally mooserider tell to me which of my question you think that will not ask to Peter.

Thanks!

I would really like to hear why he switches guitar brands all the time. back in 98/99, he used his 7 string ibanez alot. lin 2002, he was using a les paul studio alot. now, he is using an ESP explorer custom like james hetfield used to use. Why so many different guitars Peter?

cheers
Eric

Firefest9 said:
I would really like to hear why he switches guitar brands all the time. back in 98/99, he used his 7 string ibanez alot. lin 2002, he was using a les paul studio alot. now, he is using an ESP explorer custom like james hetfield used to use. Why so many different guitars Peter?

cheers
Eric

Ehehe, cool question!

As a guitarist i think that who damn play the axe aren't never sated to put his hand on any kind of guitar. But i hope to hear Peter opinion
:D

... and hovever i will be not surprised if one day we see Peter plays in an experimental song also mandolino :)

Hail

I think this would be a cool question...

Ask him if throughout his career of Hypocrisy studio albums... are there any songs you are disappointed in and wonder "what the fuck was I thinking when I wrote this"?

Also ask him if he forgets how to play lots of the songs he hasnt played live in a long time.

the 4th dimension said:
This is important: ask him if he are ready to the simple step of interact directly with us, creating an account on forum and post directly with us, the same is valid for Lars Michael and Mattias. I think that we can be very pleased and honoured if it appen.
Don't ask too much. I mean he hardly has got time to sleep ;) *gg*
BTW who's Mattias?

Eos said:
Don't ask too much. I mean he hardly has got time to sleep ;) *gg*
BTW who's Mattias?

Errata corrige, Mattias = Andreas(new Hypocrisy guitarist, and i'm fucking envious, but after knowing he in Milan last tour, he is a hypomentality full, and fit perfect, and his tobacco for eating is the best :) );
damn, i don't know why, but i exchange always the name of their

the 4th dimension said:
Errata corrige, Mattias = Andreas(new Hypocrisy guitarist, and i'm fucking envious, but after knowing he in Milan last tour, he is a hypomentality full, and fit perfect, and his tobacco for eating is the best :) );
damn, i don't know why, but i exchange always the name of their
Hehehe, I thought so ;)
BTW see the little dose in his right pocket? :D My friend saw this pic and the first he said was "toooooobaaaaacooooo!!!" :lol:
x007_7agr.jpg

Very good questions so far!
Be sure to ask all of them!

Also ask him if he sometimes meets with fans after concerts to hang out with them.

When will the answers be online??

BTW: Lucky you that you have the opportunity to make an interview... :Spin: