interviewing Peter Tagtgren

abysslooker

Jul 18, 2003
Detroit, MI
Visit site
so I want to interview him for a local music magazine (realDetroit) but the thing is I dont know, care or have any interest in asking him questions about Hypocrisy, what I want to ask him about is his old band WAR (Additional Members: It, All, Blackmoon, Peter and Mikael), I have many questions to ask about War and his experience in producing the Abruptum albums, and also a few additional questions concerning where The Fuck is IT hiding. help would be appriciated.

I would like to now why War ended with the 2nd album and if there was n e problems with the record label forcing them to change and clean up their image.......i heard a bunch of things like this on various pages in the internet but it could all be a bunch of bull.

inferior_devotee said:
I would like to now why War ended with the 2nd album and if there was n e problems with the record label forcing them to change and clean up their image.......i heard a bunch of things like this on various pages in the internet but it could all be a bunch of bull.

There was a legal battle over the cover art for the second album. That's all I know...

HeadCrusher said:
hm... who wouldn't like to interview Peter?
I did it once and I wouldn't do it again *gg*. Don't get this wrong, I like him as a person very much but this interview was my worst "interview-nightmare" *ggg* Hmm, might have been due to some alcohol, haha

IT is probably in Finland somewhere where it was said he moved back around 1997 when he left the scene due to some trouble involving satanic beliefs, kind of....
Nobody really knows exactly where he went though, and I'm more or less certain that Peter don't know either...
It was because of this WAR was abandoned, since IT was more or less the mainman behind the band...