PETER WHERE ARE YOU NOW??

sorry for the last reply:p I will stay alone in here in the nearest future:p just get back to Lordi:) Thanks:*

I fucking had a pain in my stupid stomack at the show in St Petersburg.
the result - I couldnt enjoy the show wholly.
And I hoped I would meet someone from the band... in vain
but "Fire in the sky" just ruled!

Out of all Hypocrisy's albums, Destroys Wacken gets the most plays in my car. It's probably the heaviest album I've ever heard. And Peter's voice never fails to blow me away.

Zephyrus
I don't understand your troubles. You live in the United States where everything can be ordered and bought through post witnin several days! It is true but I can wait my CDs over half a year and more!!!
Shitty place, believe me...

In less than a year I'll be 18 and will be able to order stuff from the internet by myself rather than through my parents.

I doesn't matter. I was in similar situation till I got my pass when I was 16.
Is it prohibited by law to order through Internet till you're 18?

No way, it's not!My friend was ordering through the net when she was 14, and it wasn't ordering against the law.But it was fucking expensive....

Problem solved! I just picked up the "Live & Clips" DVD from the record store. It has the same Wacken concert as "Destroy's Wacken" so I need not search for it anymore.

I met Hypocrisy @ Vienna /Neckbreakersball :OMG:

First i saw Peter, i called him but he didnt realize me,
After 1 hour i saw Mikael and Horgh
I asked them to sign my cd, and they did ;)
Later i saw Andres, he was phoning a long time:Smug: after maybe 1 hour waiting he also signed my cd
Finally Peter camed out of the Planet Musik because he heard that a freaky fan is waiting for him, so he signed my cd,
he didnt talk a lot, just hallo,...,
I was like these :worship:

Hypocrisy fucking rulez ! :headbang:

Congratulations:)

Kisses for Freaky Fan;)
If I met them, I wouldn't know what could I say.
Surely something.."eeeee,yeah, you're great".
I think I'm too shy for such privileges:(

I hope you will be able to congratulate me too, because I'm going to catch Pete after concert, in club....hehe, maybe it's not very possible, but maybe when he will hear about another freaky fan, standing with CD to sign, he will come out to , and maybe talk for a while. Dreaming is a good thing:) :)

Eraser, did you try to talk with him about something?Fuck, if I were you, I would n't let him go, just binded to him with a big rope;)

Well....so you are good friends now, and you could get to know me with him;)

BYE!