PETER WHERE ARE YOU NOW??

Aucine

End of the.....SCHOOL!!
Apr 12, 2006
Poland
HI!I think, people on this forum will be able to answer my question:is it possibility to contact the Hypocrisy??I mean some kind of mail address.....Maybe somebody met Peter Tagtgren??I really want to know what is he like, and is he very inaccessible.Does he help to "young bands"??Well, everything you know:WRITE PLEASE.Thanks, and kisses

I prefer to know that Peter is busy writing new songs than hanging around with fans that paid to get some time with him

Peter is like that, innaccessible you may say, he likes his privacy and he hangs out with peoples he wants to see, thats it

He must also take care of his son....and he has a studio, I fail to see how he could often spend time to hang around with fans...not to mention that he would certainely be bored quite fast at always answering the same questions :

1) have you really been abducted?
2) Whats is it really like to die?
3) Are you drunk?

:Smokin:

The whole band is pretty much unreachable. I mean.. you can send things to them ( contact via homapages and all ) but you very unlikely get a reply. The guys really don´t have the time. Do they have the interest, I don´t really know.
Mr Tägtgren is at the same time very friendly but also very serious. He doesn´t laugh much. Maybe the best word (IMO) to describe him is formal.
There.
Wanna know something else? Feel free to ask.

EDIT:

And Supernova has got a good point with the 3 questions....

it'd be cool if he had the time to post on the forum though.

i'd just like to say hi to him and the band. Ive got to shake holma's hand once but he was in such a hurry i didnt even get to exchange hello's.

oh well...

:kickass:
My experience!

I was at the show in Tempe when Hypocrisy came through on the Nile tour. I asked the female who was selling shirts for Hypocrisy if the band would maybe come up to the front. She immediately replied "No, they don't do that." But then in between bands I was waiting at the bar. Looked toward the merch booth and Peter walks into the lobby area very casual and just looked around. There was alot of people around but I guess they didn't notice him cause he was wearing his baseball hat like the promo pic for the UK tour. I walked up and got him to sign a poster and got a photo with him. I asked where the rest of the guys were. He said "out shopping!" He was a cool guy!! :worship: Hypocrisy rules!!!:headbang:

I didn't actually speak to him... but when the Manchester (uk) show had ended I must have had hold of Peter's hand for a good 5 seconds :p Yeah... I shook his hand and then everyone else piled in to shake his hand and I was just left holding on... he laughed. What a great night that was :)

The Hypocrisy guys are fucking cool. I learned that really the best time to talk to them is when they are alone not in a crowd... and you don't draw attention to them, especially Peter. He's cool as fuck, but it seems he doesn't like people crowding him a whole lot, which is expected.

As far as hanging out with them at the studio or helping out 'young' bands... there was something about him saying a few years ago that he wanted to stop recording bands that record labels sent him, he'd rather record bands he wanted to. If he really liked the music I could see him doing it... but getting him to realize that he does is another story.

Peter seemed pretty friendly to me when I met him. Maybe because I was pretty much the only one there who was trying to meet him or maybe because I had a lot of Pain stuff for him to sign, who knows?

Aucine said:
HI!I think, people on this forum will be able to answer my question:is it possibility to contact the Hypocrisy??I mean some kind of mail address.....Maybe somebody met Peter Tagtgren??I really want to know what is he like, and is he very inaccessible.Does he help to "young bands"??Well, everything you know:WRITE PLEASE.Thanks, and kisses

How sweet, and naive!

I think Peter somehow has his plate full pretty much all the time. E.g. on the Neckbreaker's Ball tour right now, then some Russian dates, summer festivals, then a US tour w/ Fear Factory etc later this year. He even said he's working on the new Pain album whilst on tour ...there must be some finalising of the Pain covers album too..and that's only the things that've I've seen publicised!
Years ago I read the same thing about he only produces bands he knows as friends-just not enough time to do everything anyone presented to him!

And of course his son, plus does he EVER get a holiday!!??

Well, well , well....fascinating.Thanks, unfortunatelly I've got no experiences with Hypocrisy, Pain etc.I'm not lucky I think.Thanks once again.

Tumn said:
Yeah, Peter is cool as hell if you get a chance to meet him or talk to him!

As Tumn said, Peter is a cool as hell guy! I have met him 3 times now. As you can see from my avatar, all it requires is a case of Roswell Alien Amber beer, and you in like flynn!

Seriously, Peter is very aproachable. Just dont act like a douchebag and ask him dumb questions and your fine.

Tumn and I met him on the nile tour here in St Louis. Tumn brought his bloodbath guitar and peter signed it. It was an event i will never forget seing Peter sign that piece of metal history!:headbang:

:worship:
The others(Mikael, Horgh, Andreas) signed my "Otto Gass" shirt on the Arrival tour. They were all standing outside the venue before the show. I seen them and immediately walked over and asked. They obliged and were stoked to see the CD I brought. I purchased the Arrival album a week before the release date and showed Peter. He asked if it was real and I said yes it was. He then replied that the release date was a week away and that he didn't know how the layout of the actual CD would be!! He showed Mikael and they just laughed. Then they both signed the cover for me. HYPOCRISY rules!!!!!!! :headbang:

hybridwar

"HYPOCRISY rules!!!!!!! "

I'm fully agree.

And why they didn't know how the layout would be? They never say what they want to see on it or about what is sung on songs?

Peter was looking at the artwork mainly. Like the front/back cover and the inside of the booklet. He looked surprised and showed Mikael. They said something in swedish and just laughed. Probably cause the artwork had Lars and new drummer Horgh was standing behind us talking with Andreas!

:kickass: