PETER WHERE ARE YOU NOW??

ya...well I think, he is sick of conversation like"my life is so horrible Pete, oh AAAAA!I understand, you, absolutelly!"or, "I think I would be a wonderfull mommy for your son!I love you"

Gotta think about something speciall:err: :err:

Another person who talked to Pete.WHA!Tumn, it's very interesting with this girlfriend, because he had divorced about six months ago.Well, so I understand why he was divorced;)
hehe

I´ve talked to him a couple of times and I can say you cannot plan the things you say beforehand, no way. The situation is always very... I don´t even know how to describe it!
He´s so formal and calm, so if you´re not totally wasted or whatever, you pretty much want to act the same way so you won´t seem like a total idiot.
If you don´t have anything real to say, there´s really no need to go bother him.
And if you wanna praise, only a couple of minutes will do ;)

You´re making me have flashbacks...
Well, the first two times went under the label "praise" pretty much. And the second time I also showed him (and Lars before him) my tattoo.
The third time was me listening while my boyfriend was discussing with him, but we did hug before going our separate ways.
Fourth and fifth time had to do with a personal thing that I can´t reveal here, sorry.

This may seem much, but all these meetings have been pretty short and nothing really "deep" has been going on.

Actually the one time I met his latest ex-wife has been longer than all those 5 times with him together. I´m still very sorry that they couldn´t stay married, she seemed to be very sweet person.

EDIT: and before I get crucified, this is an answer to a guestion.

Thanks Lumitalvi for replying:) erm.... you know, you can kill me, I agree for this, beacuse I'm very brash;) but I've never met person who talked to him so many times.I've got the last (really!!)question (you know, you don't have to reply).What kind of person is he exactly?I mean, I've heard he's not very talkative, maybe sometimes he's too proud, it's hard to make him intrested in conversation. Is he?

And God bless you for your replying and not getting angry at my messages:saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:

Where did one of your messages go? :err:

I don´t really know what else to say than what I already said; he´s formal and calm.
I haven´t detected "proud", but yeah, not that talkative. But.. who would be, you know? Some guy/girl from nowhere comes to you and starts babbling all about how you are awesome and that. You pretty much answer the guestions and leave. And since pretty much everyone have the same things to say, how long can you act interested?

But as a conclusion, my experience about Mr.Tägtgren is that he is extremely nice guy.

Nah, you ticked me off earlier with your way too enthusiastic behaviour, but what can I say... may I guess you might be a bit younger? I´ve had my times as well.

EDIT: and please avoid blessing me with god. I´d appreciate it.

Peter was real nice when I met him and was quite happy/enthusiastic. That could be because I had him sign my guitar from Dan Swanö which was used on the Bloodbath albums and Crimson II, and the fact that Peter said he has actually PLAYED the guitar borrowing it from Dan. It was an awesome experience and my only regret is that I did not take any pictures. :(

P.S - GOD BLESS YOU lumitalvi!

Haha!

God bless you all!!!:] Ech....you see, maybe I'm too babyish, but why should I behave like an serious adult?;) I'm just very curious, what is my idol like.
I won't ask, about at what age was his wife or something, because you may shoot me;)

oh (I'm 19....so old and so stupid;)heh)

I´m 23 so you see there´s not that much of a difference.
I don´t mean you should be such a cynicist like me, just so you know that certain behaviour combined with a lot of smilies and speaking with a language that isn´t always that easy to get may send a message that you are a bit on the simple side.
Just the way I see it. A warning, not an insult.

And aaa... I have no idea how old Mia is. :rolleyes:

Exactly.
I consider myself speaking "ok english" and I know people have various skills and that has nothing to do with intelligence. But no matter how much I wouldn´t want to, I too often find myself judging people by their language.