Assault on Guitar Center, Atlanta

Regor

Regor:1 Cancer:0
Sep 13, 2005
Detroit RAWK City
home.comcast.net
Alright, so my band and I are staying at the Holiday Inn that's 1mi from GC Atlanta. And since this is a music related site, I'm guessing there's a few other musicians on here.

Sooooo... I'm sending out a invite to anyone who plays any instruments to invade GC and administer metal upon the masses. We could turn it into open mic night. Everyone grab and instrument and let's start wanking out some Maiden or something fun like that. :headbang:

DimebagShow25.JPG

Let the forging of metal commence.

What's everyone doing Saturday before PP?

hahahahaha

Right about now the GC staff are hanging big signs in the 'guitar playin' area that say

Absolutely No Edguy

Absolutely No Blind Guardian

Absolutely No Stratovarius

...in honor of us all. :tickled:

Pellaz said:
hahahahaha

Right about now the GC staff are hanging big signs in the 'guitar playin' area that say

Absolutely No Edguy

Absolutely No Blind Guardian

Absolutely No Stratovarius

...in honor of us all. :tickled:

Well, the only Edguy I know is "Lavatory Love Machine"... so they're safe.

Does Demons & Wizards count as Blind Guardian?

And I don't know any Stratovarius.

That would be cool, i'm sure they'll have the same crap for leftys that all the other GC's have, 1 LP, 1 Strat, 1 Tele, 1 Ibanez.

Bein a lefty sucks sometimes.

longshot9 said:
That would be cool, i'm sure they'll have the same crap for leftys that all the other GC's have, 1 LP, 1 Strat, 1 Tele, 1 Ibanez.

Bein a lefty sucks sometimes.

Geez...tell me about it! At least being a lefty drummer is a little easier to work around. :cool:

Yeah it definitely would be. It sucks cause almost every store carries the exact same stuff so it's hard to try say an ESP when if a store actually carries them they never have lefty's.

longshot9 said:
Yeah it definitely would be. It sucks cause almost every store carries the exact same stuff so it's hard to try say an ESP when if a store actually carries them they never have lefty's.

That's funny you should say you'd want to try a lefty ESP, 'cause I bought one when the local Mars Music was going out of business here a few years ago. It was the only lefty remaining, and being a drummer, I had the usual delusion that I could learn to play guitar. :tickled: One day...one day...

Rakosh said:
That's funny you should say you'd want to try a lefty ESP, 'cause I bought one when the local Mars Music was going out of business here a few years ago. It was the only lefty remaining, and being a drummer, I had the usual delusion that I could learn to play guitar. :tickled: One day...one day...

Well if you ever want to get rid of it ;)

I'm left-handed, but I play guitar right handed. ^_^

Hahahaha, after visiting Guitar Center for like the third time, one in North Carolina this time, I said I'd never go back there. Maybe I should go check it out on Saturday though, might be fun. :p

Barking Pumpkin said:
Hahahaha, after visiting Guitar Center for like the third time, one in North Carolina this time, I said I'd never go back there. Maybe I should go check it out on Saturday though, might be fun. :p

I'm just lookin to make some noize there! And that's always fun!

Barking Pumpkin said:
I'm left-handed, but I play guitar right handed. ^_^

That's weird. I am the same way. I am totally screwed up. I play drums left-handed though.

For those that are staying an ext6ended period and are considering shooping for musical instruments, ya'll might want to take a look at Columbus Ga. as well (90 miles SW of Atlanta.) They have a large music store called "Everything Musical" and several other smaller stores. For the size of the city, Columbus has a large percentage of musicians and there are several places to buy nice equipment.

Bryant

Bryant said:
For those that are staying an ext6ended period and are considering shooping for musical instruments, ya'll might want to take a look at Columbus Ga. as well (90 miles SW of Atlanta.) They have a large music store called "Everything Musical" and several other smaller stores. For the size of the city, Columbus has a large percentage of musicians and there are several places to buy nice equipment.

Bryant

Do they have a website? Like to see if it's worthwhile?