Asteroid 2002 Nt 7

dimensionidol

free thinker
Jul 21, 2002
north of italy
Visit site
today when i read news on my local newspaper my attention were caughed by a notice :

"... there is a possibility that an asteroid (diameter 2 km!!)in orbit around the solar system (as usual for asteroids!)hit the earth
around the year 2019. the possibilities are 1 against 100.000..."

:yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

now if we supposed that this news is real and not a false alarm or something; there's a possibility that the american government finally give to NASA a large amount of finance for researching on astronomical field insted to make war and persecute people with death penlty or something like that!

infact one solution for avoiding impact is to build a solar propulsion engine worship the energy of solar wind to deviate the target of asteroid!amazing!

what do you think of this?

do you know if it is real from other fonts?

bbrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!:eek:

I read it last monday, and payed it no further notice...:) They will know more in a year, and then we will know, but i actually do hope it will come our way...

-phyros

There has always been things out there trying to destroy us..

See Men in Black 1 & 2 For instense :)

There's no good worrying about the comet now.. we have 17 years to devolop a weapon powerful enought to destroy it if it's going to hit us

Originally posted by Vanir
As for the "weapon powerful enough to destroy it" theory...
Isn't it more likely we'd use it to destroy eachother first?
yeah, I actually think you have a point here...
but who know for sure what the future brings... all we can do is lay back and wait for it to swollow us :)