PLANET X / NIBIRU RETURN 2003 or 2012 ?

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
from somewhere online....
====================

A tremendous amount of literature has been written about the mysterious twelfth planet.
There are claims that it's all nonsense, but there are also those who swear by it.

Approximately 6,000 years ago the ancient Sumerians were already well informed about this planet. At this point
they already understood the movements in the heavens, including the Sun, the Moon, and this twelfth member of our solar system. After many years of studying the ancient Sumerian clay tablets it was 'Zecharia Sitchin' born Russia, raised in Palestine, who literally translated them in his book. The book came out under the title 'The 12 Planet' which was published in 1976. Besides the fact that these ancient clay tablets described daily life, there
was also a lot of information to be found on them regarding the mysterious planet, which the Sumerians called
Nibiru. Dr. Sitchin concluded from various available facts that this mysterious planet Nibiru, a member
of our Solar System, had an orbit lasting 3,600 Earth years. According to Sitchin, the last passage would have occurred approximately 200 BC.

As previously mentioned, Sitchin concluded that this mysterious planet had an orbital revolution time
of 3,600 years. But I believe this was a misinterpretation by Dr. Sitchin, and he mistook the Sumerians representation of a circle as 3,600 years when in fact it represented 360 days! the time it took for the earth
to trace a 360 degree circle around the sun. If you're wondering why 360 days and not 365 then you should
be aware that 11,500 years ago, around 9,500 BC, the year was only 360 days long.

This planet was a contributing factor to the sudden ending of the Ice Age around 11,000 BC.
Around 7,400 and 3,800 there are drastic changes perceived in the history of Sumer. The time period
between these two noted dates is exactly 3,600 years, another reason why Dr. Sitchin concluded Nibiru
has a revolution time of 3,600 years. Dr. Sitchin says that during the passage of Nibiru the civilisation
in Sumer was thrust to a higher level, and somehow gained this knowledge from an alien source. My simple explanation for this sudden appearance for civilization and technology in Sumer is an advanced civilisation
moving from an area affected by the passage of Nibiru, to Sumer bringing their technology and knowledge,
and so giving the impression that they had just appeared.

At NASA they have been searching for the 'Planet X' otherwise known as the 10th planet for years.
By not including the Sun and the Moon in their calculations they come up with 10 planets. You could
ask yourself why this sudden interest by many of the scholars, considering that most of them find the literal translations published by Sitchin utter nonsense. It is especially the Assyriologists that find this theory too
far fetched and that is putting it mildly. I believe that the scientific world has only one stand in this matter
and that is'nothing is possible unless it can be scientifically proven', but we won't go into that right now.

The fact of the matter is that NASA is currently searching for a planet within our SolarSystem.

If we take Sitchin's orbital figure then start to calculate with periods of 3,600 years starting at the time
of 11,000 BC, the moment, which according to Sitchin the 12th planet was a contributing factor to the great flood, we indeed come up with 7,400- 3,800 and 200 BC. Coinciding exactly with data from different growth periods from the Sumerian history. Unfortunately a mistake has crept into these calculations and the statistics
do not tally.

In his book 'Gods Of The New Millennium' Alan F. Alford has thoroughly calculated that it was the year
10,983 BC that the great flood occurred. He displayed a clever pattern of logical thinking with these
calculations. He tells us that a 'Sar' the holy period which the ancient Sumerians illustrated as a circle,
which according to Sitchin represented the 3,600 years of revolution time, should be written as 2,160
and not as 3,600. If you take a number out of the Sumerian sexagesimal system of numbers and want
to start calculating with it in our 10 number system, then you have to convert it first.

The Sumerian sexigesimal system of numbers works with changing factors that increase by 6 and 10.
This structure looked like the following::

1, 10, 60, 600, 3,600, 36,000, 216,000 etc.

Every other preceding number is multiplied by 6 or 10.
The number 5,000 is written as 12,320 in Sumerian.

3,600 600 60 10 1
------------------------------
1 2 3 2 0

1x3600 + 2x600 + 3x60 + 2x10 + 0x1 = 5,000.

But if we look at the number 3,600 and write it down at the Sumerian way,
we see that the result is 2,160.

3,600 600 60 10 1
--------------------------------
N/A 3 6 0 0

3x600 + 6x60 + 0x10 + 0x1 = 2160.

Whilst the Sumerian system might seem a little strange at first, it is ideal for geometry and calculation with fractions. Geometry and Astronomy, was the language of the gods (flesh and blood gods) and still used by freemason architects today, who gained the knowledge on their templar cruises in the Middle East.
(The templars disbanded and later reappeared as freemasons).

Therefore I have a strong suspicion and there are strong indications that show the revolutionary orbit of this
12th planet Nibiru does not consist of 3,600 years but of 2,160 years. If my assumptions are correct then
what would the consequences be? If we perform a whole new calculation from the time of the great flood,
which according to Alford occurred in 10,983 BC, with the new revolution time of 2,160 years then we get
a whole new series of data, namely 10,983 - 8,823 - 6,663 - 4,503 - 2,343 - 183 BC and 1977 AD.
I thought, "damn," we are well overdue!.

Alford also describes the arguments between the two gods known as Thoth and his brother Marduk.
These two were in conflict over the fact as to when the precession of the Earth exactly started.
Thoth was able to convince Marduk that it occurred one and a half degrees later than what Marduk had calculated. A degree and a half of the precession cycle is 108 years. If we add this number to 1977
then we come up with the year 2085. I now thought, "plenty time!"

Then after a good few months of continued research I came across another article on precession that promoted the fact that the current data on the precessional cycle does not consist of 25,920 years as the Sumerians had recorded (the Sumerians used this rounded off number for divisional purposes) but was now accepted to be 25,776 years. The number 2,160 is the twelfth fraction of a precessional cycle that takes 25,920 years. If we divide 25,776 by twelve then we come up with 2,148 years. I am under the assumption that the revolution time
of the 12th planet takes 2,148 years instead of 3,600 or 2,160 years. If we proceed to calculate in periods of 2,148 years starting at 10,983 BC and add another degree and a half of 25,776 to it, in other words that means 107.4 years then we come up with a result of... 2012 AD!! This is the end of the Mayan Calendar, the end of
this great month Pisces, and the end of the great calender "the pleiades" which we now know lasts 25,776 years.
Now for those of you who are adamant that the tampering with our calender in the 1500's caused it to be
out by 9 years, causing next year 2003 AD to actually be 2012 AD then [click here]

Dr. Sitchin has distanced himself from this debate and the only real clue I have found of him confirming
or hinting about the next arrival was in a conference in San Francisco. In this exciting session Sitchin provided answers to the most frequently asked questions by readers of his books, he explained why the arrivals of the Anunnaki and the near-passage of their planet Nibiru occur at different times. Emphasizing that this century is
still in the crucial age of Pisces. Is this a hint or what?, as we will be out of Pisces and into Aquarius by 2012.
If this is a coincidence, it's a REALLY BIG one!

If we take this data that I have submitted regarding the revolutionary time of the 12th planet (2,148 years) then
we see great similarities. Results from my calculations show that it is possible that the planet was in our Solar System around 6,663 - 4,503 - 2,343 BC. Besides that take the periods that there was more desert dust to be found in the various layers of the earth namely around 5,800 - 3,800 and 2,100 BC, then according to me
the similarities are no longer a coincidence. Is it possible that the 12th planet, previously described by the
Sumerians and other various civilizations 6,000 years ago, is the 'culprit' responsible for the 'deviations'
in the soil? In between the passage date that I had calculated as being 6,663 BC of the 12th planet and the.....

dry period of 5,800 BC there is a period of 863 years. According to the researchers the data they have
brought forth of 5,800 - 3,800 and 2,100 BC are only approximations. It seems very well possible to me
that these periods of dryness, unexplainable by the learned ladies and gentlemen of science, are the main
cause and effect of the passage of the mysterious 12th member of our Solar System known as Nibiru.

I would like to point out at this stage (as this is the main reason that people are skeptical, in the absence of catasrophe on every passage). Although Nibiru passes every 2,148 years it doesn't always pass close enough
to cause a pole shift ,two times out of three it will pass beyond Jupiter or Saturn only resulting in magnetic fluctuations and severe weather patterns, and the third time (3 x 2,148=6,444years) it will pass between
Mars and Jupiter. So my conclusion is that we experience catastophe approximately every 6500 years
(3 x 2,148=6,444) and 4 times within a precessional time scale of 25,776 years.
Mayan Elder, Hunbatz Men, also revealed that the Mayans have known about Tzoltze ek' (Nibiru) for many
years. They say "The planet has a period of 6,500 years, not 3,600, and visits us 4 times every 26,000 year
precessional cycle" (the Great Calendar of the Pleiades that ends on 21st December 2012).
If we go back 6,444 years (3 x 2,148) from 2012 then it brings us to 4,432 BC, there is much controversy
over the dating of the biblical flood, but if we look at archaeological data for 10,983 BC and 4,432 BC then
we see evidence of a major flood. There is also evidence of a flood around 2,200 BC leading bible scholars
to conclude this was the biblical flood. But I suggest this flood was much more localized than the great flood,
due to the passage ot Nibiru at a reasonably safe distance.

May 5,2000 was hyped to be the end times as we know them. This was mainly due to the fact that
there was a planetary line-up at this time, unfortunately it was just a ploy by the publisher to add
the date to a book by Richard W. Noone 'Ice The Ultimate Disaster'.
In fact today the planets are more lined up now over the ecliptic, and by 2005 (when the fireworks start) they
will nearly be in the right position to influence Nibiru to take a different course than on usual passages, so instead of passing beyond pluto it will pass between Mars and Jupiter (M.J.12=Mars Jupiter 12th Planet....a thought
from Jason Martell) along side the asteroid belt, which is the remnants of another planet that was smashed into pieces by Nibiru millenia ago. Depending which side of the asteroid belt Nibiru passes determines how bad each passage will be. Because if it passes beyond the asteroid belt we will just have a pole shift, if she pierces through the hammered bracelet (which was what the sumerians called the asteroid belt) then as you can imagine it will cause a hell of a lot of asteroids to attain a collision course with earth!.

I would like to mention at this point, that this is the reason, when the dinosaurs were wiped out, that
the cause of there demise was put down to an asteroid collision. Although what really happened was
the radiation that was allowed to pass through the atmosphere, along with cometary debris that would usually have been repelled by our magnetic field, would have altered all D.N.A on the planet causing major mutations
(due to collapsed magnetic field during passage of Nibiru) and gave rise to new species. And if you
look at the range of animals today you realise the dinosaurs never died out they just eventually evolved into
all sorts of species:
(elephants, giraffe, hippos, crocs, alligators, ostrich, and all other birds on the planet today) and it just
so happens the new climate and terrain favoured the smaller variety of the new mutants and there larger
cousins died out. Mayan and Olmec prophecy predicted the effect cosmic energy (radiation) will have
on our DNA!

This theory could also explain why in the bible the term Nefilim (Anunnaki in Sumerian) which means
"those who have come down/descended" was misinterpreted as giants. The reason being that these giants
were obviously our ancestors, and I think after escaping a previous catastrophe by either going under ground,
by travelling to a safer part of our solar system or even further (taking into account that these ancestors at
one point were much more advanced than we are now) and returning in what ever vehicles they had left
in or resurfacing from under ground after a few generations and flying to other habitable places,
(this would also explain all the discovered under ground cities such as KV5' as it's not a tomb,
or under the great pyramid, and also the copper cities in Africa).The same African people ( Watusi ,
Huti and Bambara people) that talk of the copper cities also refer to Imanujela, which means:
"The Lords Who Have Come" and say they came from the sky, giving them the impression that
they were GODS.

On their return they noticed that as well as the animal mutations, all the humans that they left behind
had also mutated into all different types of hominid's after a few generations. This was probably the
reason they said "let us fashion the Adam in our own image" and doing so through genetic engeneering
or simply by breeding with the hominids....

The last passage could have been interpreted as the star of Bethlehem (around 28 BC) causing only
magnetic fluctuations and large tides. So you see the line up of the planets was a warning for the
ancients, a sort of precursor or simply a sign to tell that the earth will be in the correct position
to encounter Nibiru when it passes through our solar system in the very near future.

To be sure that my calculations are right, I invite any professional mathematician, pshycisist
or astronomer to check my calculations and see if they come up with the same conclusions.
In other words: If an orbit of 2,148 years is more logical and fits better in our conception
of our Solar System.

When I take all these indications and put them all in order I take heed to note that it's very
well possible that all these happenings from the past are due to the mysterious 12th planet
that the ancient Sumerians already knew of 6,000 years ago under the name of Nibiru.

But as usual time will tell - and in this case most likely in the year 2012!

=================

thats the shortest worthwhile planet X essay i could find. :lol:. I didn't want to make it too tough for anyone.. but you've GOTTA BE PREPARED!!!

Nibiru was/is the name of my "band". Interesting, but your right about a lot of crazy stuff out there on it. Ever listen to "Coast to Coast" on the radio. Art Bell used to host it, they get some pretty kooky things going on there. www.artbell.com will take you there.

"Pray to the Alien...and we align"

art bell is great, man.. used to spend many late nights learning so many crazy things from that.

hardly ever hear it these days, having a job to wake up for the next day makes it tough listening in from 1-6am, heh.

can't say I like the show as much now that art bell left (again), not that he was my favorite of the hosts they've ever had, but george noory doesn't quite add anything extra like Art did.
Still great topics though.. so I listen when i get the chance..