Atoma - Skylight (Atmospheric Metal)

Apparently on PMX they were confirned of PP Eu 2013 (AtomA)

Was just going to post this... good band, "Skylight" have some extraordinary moments...my favourite is Resonance, that one is just out of this world...the part with the singing always makes me feel like I'm drifting in outer space or something....powerful stuff.

.....the part with the singing always makes me feel like I'm drifting in outer space or something....powerful stuff.

Other than the Title track Skylight,which has growlies,the entire CD has me feeling like this,drifting into outer space

I rarely get on a soap box and shout "GLENN BOOK (insert band here)FOR PROG POWER".........and to be honest I don't know how they would go over,but AtomA is on th etop of my list now for must see bands

Other than the Title track Skylight,which has growlies,the entire CD has me feeling like this,drifting into outer space

I rarely get on a soap box and shout "GLENN BOOK (insert band here)FOR PROG POWER".........and to be honest I don't know how they would go over,but AtomA is on th etop of my list now for must see bands

They are booked for ProgPower Europe...would love to see that depending on the rest of the bands.