Att: Troyanasy

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
THE CLOWN HAS GOT TO GO.

I don't know whether that's an old pic hat I can finally see on my laptop, or whether you just added it, but it's freaking me the fuck out. That clown wants to bite me in my special place.

And on a somewhat more relevant note, how goes shit with Piledriver? New material, touring, random guillotinings, what have you...how bout it?

Pyrus said:
THE CLOWN HAS GOT TO GO.

I don't know whether that's an old pic hat I can finally see on my laptop, or whether you just added it, but it's freaking me the fuck out. That clown wants to bite me in my special place.

And on a somewhat more relevant note, how goes shit with Piledriver? New material, touring, random guillotinings, what have you...how bout it?

Hhaha
I'm writing songs and we have 8 done so far, hoping to have everything done for a Oct release (and DVD later).
We will be playing a bunch of Euro festivals next summer.

Pyrus said:
Bahahahahahhaaha

I never got Bar Mitzvah'd. Didn't study the religion or anything. Just told politically incorret jokes and ate a lot of bagels.

Those are the best two parts about being technically jewish (ie: mother is jewish) but not really being religious! Though I guess technically christians and others can eat bagels too. Wait, no, Jesus hates bagels!