Attack Attack - Stick Stickly ( own mix )

Isku

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2013
I'd like som opinions and help with this mix, what can be improved,and or/ changed ? It's only the fourth mix I've ever done, so be gentle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the drums but the kick is lacking some roundness and some body. Maybe some EQ, or Octaving can help with this. Snares reverb in parts begins to be a bit annoying. Bass is cool, but it does not blend great with the guitars, Some EQ and Compression can be a doctor for this. The guitars are a bit weird too and you can hear all of the noises in it. Maybe pushing harder on the noise reducer can help with that, but the sound way too "bottom" end for this kind of mix. Maybe taking some lows out or even try different amps and they should sound great. If you do any of this post it again i'd love to hear any changes.

I like the drums but the kick is lacking some roundness and some body. Maybe some EQ, or Octaving can help with this. Snares reverb in parts begins to be a bit annoying. Bass is cool, but it does not blend great with the guitars, Some EQ and Compression can be a doctor for this. The guitars are a bit weird too and you can hear all of the noises in it. Maybe pushing harder on the noise reducer can help with that, but the sound way too "bottom" end for this kind of mix. Maybe taking some lows out or even try different amps and they should sound great. If you do any of this post it again i'd love to hear any changes.
I tried changing some stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll I have to say the guitars sound way better than they did, but they need a bit mor body to them, much you can boost still some of the sub areas of the bass guitars. What are you using for your drums?

We'll I have to say the guitars sound way better than they did, but they need a bit mor body to them, much you can boost still some of the sub areas of the bass guitars. What are you using for your drums?

I just used Good old steven slate , I blended the kick with Endeavours kick.
And the snare is blended with the bubinga snare.