Attention all Scots!

is heathen original or did they steal there sound from another band,i need to know as u are the true word on the whole heavy metal scene.

thanks in advance mate!

mrthrax said:
is heathen original or did they steal there sound from another band,i need to know as u are the true word on the whole heavy metal scene.

thanks in advance mate!

No problem dick!

Heathen, as they and most Bay Area bands should admit, owe a lot to Exodus. I hear A LOT of ... AJFA era Metallica on the Victims of Deception album: Lee, Kirk and James all used Mesa Mark IIIs on both albums.

The two Heathen albums kick ass though, very consistent, tight and well played. Dave Godfrey/White sounds a lot like Joey B, but I think he's better at the high pitched thing.

mrthrax said:

thanks in advance mate!

aye man and you are a big fat hairy cunto

Gibba said:
Simmer down now!

im a fuckin angry man!!!!!!!!!!mwhahahahaha. naw i just dont like seeing heathen being attacked as well as my friend DOTP. Heathen are a fucking great band, ionly recently just got into them and the blow a lot of good bands out the water. Look out for their new album, its going to be a cracker

i wasnt trying to offend anyone merely asking a question,and yes from what i heard of heathen they are very original sounding.

chill out walking dude.

haha sorry man dont want to seem like a thraxcunt myself!!!! I was drunk last night came in and had nothing better to do than have a rant. Sorry dude, have a beer on me!