Attention: Bands / Musicians / Local Music Scene Supporters...

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Zilla needs our help, and I've decided to post this on our forum here...any and all info can be sent directly to powerfreak@soundsofmetal.com and would be greatly appreciated!!!!!​

Here's his original post:

---------------------------------------------------------------​

Hey all...

This will be cross posted to other forums as well, so don't hate me if you see this over and over again.

I've been asked to provide some input and help book a tour for a couple of bands (yes, many of you know them or at least of them). A lot of you know that this is something I've talked about doing as far back as ProgPower 1. If I can help out and get this one done, then, hopefully this will lead to others and I can be doing my part to spread the music I live by. Eventually this will tie in with the club I'm hoping to one day open here in Phoenix... that's my goal.

So, I need help from the bands and fans on this board. What I need is this: we all know good bands in nearly every state here in the US and every country too. So, I need band contacts (phone, email, website, style) and bars/clubs/venues contacts (phone, email, website).

My goal is to have a local band or two play with the bands from out of state and have a shared backline, to help keep travel costs down. This could then turn into a show trading situation and we could work on the local band coming out to another state, sharing the backline and so forth and so forth.

This might be a big PITA, but it's worth a go.

So, bands, email me and tell me what clubs there are to play where you're at with contacts, phone number and opinion of the place. Fans can do this too. I need to start building a database with this information that I can use for future projects. If there is already a resource for this, please let me know too.

This particular tour will probably be a west coast thing for now, but if I can expand it to the Midwest, East coast, Canada, Puerto Rico, I'll try and make that happen. I'd like information for overseas as well... you never know what you can accomplish, right?

Thanks for reading through. I look forward to getting a lot of good information from you all.

SeanZilla the PowerFreak Jennings
The Sounds of Metal (booking?)

powerfreak@soundsofmetal.com

http://www.soundsofmetal.com/

Hey guys. You ain't never seen me before, but this caught my attention ^_^ might just have to feed some input in....