Local Bands....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Opeth

Jul 22, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
i always see people talking about local bands and whatnot, so i figured id give this a try....if you have a link to a GOOD local bands site/myspace, post it and everyone can voice their opinion....
the band im putting up is a Brooklyn Based band, theyve toured around, playing Milwaukee metalfest and whatnot...they are called Exit To Eternity..they are in the process of recording a new album, they have clips from the new songs on their myspace...
heres the link to their myspace www.myspace.com/exittoeternity

enjoy.

(hope this isnt gonna be a lame thread lol)

"Sacrificial Apothecary" doesn't really make sense. . . Is this an apothecary that is being sacrificed, or an apothecary you go to to get stuff for a sacrifice like insense and stuff or what.

:erk: My brother does the solos, I do all the rhythm and fills. I have been playing for about 4 years now. I made those two songs quite a while ago, when I didn't have a really good idea on constructing songs. Now I'm much better at it, and I'm working on 5 right now for band practice in 2 weeks. :)

"Sacrificial Apothecary" doesn't really make sense. . . Is this an apothecary that is being sacrificed, or an apothecary you go to to get stuff for a sacrifice like insense and stuff or what.
I had a feeling the title made no sense... just a name that my friend used as one of his songs. I was like, "This sounds cool!" and I used it as the title of one of mine. Well, he's a dumbass, so I'm not surprised that he made something up that didn't make sense. (He's not in my band anymore, luckily.)

I think this thread just leaves itself way too open for self-promotion and the like. The Opeth board isn't about people pushing their own music. We've been generous and added a stickied thread for it. If there's any local or unknown bands you guys would like to suggest, please do it there.

Cheers.

Moonlapse said:
I think this thread just leaves itself way too open for self-promotion and the like. The Opeth board isn't about people pushing their own music. We've been generous and added a stickied thread for it. If there's any local or unknown bands you guys would like to suggest, please do it there.

Cheers.

What ^he^ said.....:Smug:

Out.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.