Attention! Contest!

hetki

Rock Oracle
May 13, 2010
Almaty, Kazakhstan
www.hypocrisy.ru
If you're a PAINhead and consider yourself a musician or a talented arranger and have a dream to show your talent to Peter Tägtgren and Co, this is a perfect opportunity for you! And doing so you can get a chance to win the next PAIN release - listen here!

Russian portal Hypocrisy.Ru and PAIN band give you a unique chance to be heard and appreciated at your true level!

1. Make your cover version of one PAIN-song.
and / or
2. Do a remix of one PAIN-song.

On June 1, one (or more) winners will be chosen by the PAIN-musicians..

(NOTE: Only music tracks submitted by April 25 will be considered! Winners will receive their CD after the official release, ie in June).

On June 3rd, the day of the release, more winners will be defined on the basis of an open "people's" vote on www.hypocrisy.ru

Don’t miss your chance! Grab the bull by the horns!

You can send you work in .mp3 format to the following address: xenia@hypocrisy.ru
WARNING! Each participant can only send ONE music track in each category!
Do not forget to send us your details: country, name/band name, the name of the song you have selected, contacts (valid e-mail, skype, ICQ; mobile phone - optional)

The material will be published on the website as they become available.

Stay tuned!

PS Personal thanks to Michael Bohlin :)

PPS Sorry for my English, if you find a grammatical or other mistakes, please write - I'll correct it myself. :)

PPPS Xenia it's me :)

UPD:
The first stage of the contest is over. 9 music tracks were sent to the musicians, as well as posted on the site for the popular vote.
Voting has started!
http://hypocrisy.ru/

But you can still send in their work and qualify for a prize award.