ATTIKA 7 Interviewed On 'Hangar 19' Podcast (Audio)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Cutter of Envision Radio Networks' "Hangar 19" podcast recently conducted an interview with ATTIKA 7. You can now listen to the chat using the audio player below.ATTIKA 7's current lineup is as follows:Vocals - Evan SeinfeldGuitar - Rusty CoonesGuitar - Ira BlackDrums - Tommy HoltBass - Zach BroderickSays Evan: "Rusty and I searched high and low for the best musicians to complete our lineup who were dedicated to metal and mastering their instruments. We feel confident that the pit at Mayhem is going to feel our thunder. There has never been a band like this... one that's members live the life others merely sing about in fantasy, and I'm honored and proud to be a part of it."ATTIKA 7's debut album, "Blood Of My Enemies", was released on July 31, 2012 via Rocket Science Ventures/THC:MUSIC. The CD was recorded with producer Mudrock (AVENGED SEVENFOLD, GODSMACK). The bass and drum tracks on "Blood Of My Enemies" were laid down by Tony Campos (SOULFLY, POSSESSED, STATIC-X, ASESINO, MINISTRY) and Devin Lebsack, respectively, but due to scheduling conflicts they were not able to make the required commitment to ATTIKA 7.Interview (audio):

More...