Attila - Outlawed

Sounds sick! Also love the production. IMO @ koalamo this doesn't sound much like rage to me, anyways I like it. :kickass:

I really don't like this band but production makes it some what listenable. Good job Joey.

This band has nothing that wasn't seen before or purely awesome, but after playing before them on a show with my band, I have to say they have that awesome presence and the energy that any band should have on stage. If their music was better, I'd be an unconditional fan, but hey, Rage is a good song, this one is too IMO.

And, as I said in these words on my Facebook status : "Holy fucking crap, damn you Sturgis". Production is incredible on this one, I am digging more and more the "Sturgis sound". I never really digged his old stuff (first albums of TDWP, etc.), but this is purely awesome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5g_V_gZCgs&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

love when joey ignores them..

and the hip hop beatdown thing shortly after that is cool!

thanks everyone. as far as the video goes. i was really sick of everything at that point and just wanted to finish the damn thing. i haven't had a real vacation away from recording for years. gets to you after a while.

and when i say "no vacation" i mean no weekends off, no "clock out at 5 pm", no holidays off... etc

thanks everyone. as far as the video goes. i was really sick of everything at that point and just wanted to finish the damn thing. i haven't had a real vacation away from recording for years. gets to you after a while.

and when i say "no vacation" i mean no weekends off, no "clock out at 5 pm", no holidays off... etc

But Joey..........You are Da' Man!! :worship: It comes with a price! What I wouldn't give to be able to produce mixes like you! Bask in the glory my man!!

Been listening to the album all today. Really love the production on this album, even if some of the song writing is abit gay. Again, my dick explodes with that bass tone!