Attn Bush Fans !!!

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
It's a damn shame Anthrax didn't get to tour in the states with such a high profile tour as Judas Priest during support of WCFYA!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Motorhead or Priest but I imagine there are far more Priest fans in the states than Motorhead.

On another note..I'm watching 20 years of dysfunction for the first time and my first impressions are:

- I could have contributed to this !! Did I miss something before where they asked fans for footage?????

- Billy Milano comes off as such a dickheaded arrogant moron in some scenes and then in some scenes he's like a teddy bear. Really wierd.

- Wierd also to see Scott Ian's JJ guitars from Jackson with floating tremelos.

AlexStomp said:
It's a damn shame Anthrax didn't get to tour in the states with such a high profile tour as Judas Priest during support of WCFYA!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Motorhead or Priest but I imagine there are far more Priest fans in the states than Motorhead.

Yeah. But Motörhead still rules - even though Anthrax kicked their ass real bad in Germany (October 2002)

Jockthrax said:
Agreed, and Anthrax blew Motorhead offstage when they played the Armadillo in Glasgow.

they certainly did!! that was my first anthrax show. On that night i dont think any other band in the planet could have came on after and beaten them lol. I love motorhead tho, cant wait to see them in november

Anthrax DID tour with Priest about a year before WCFYA. And it was splended. Even if Ripper was singing for Priest. Go back to your 'tribute' band, Marky Mark!!

walking dead 666 said:
They blew Motorhead away at the Montreal Show as well!
Yes!!! What a great show, i was there, i wish anthrax would have played a longer set. I have this show on DVD. I like to listen to it, it remember me a great time!! :hotjump:

the one they did in Philly didn't have Motorhead, but it was still a great time. People got so excited to hear "Bring the Noise." It was a great night.

Plus The Ripper was........ ok..... but thank God the King is back. And I don't mean that fucking hillbilly Elvis.