Attn: Demonspell (and anyone else that wants to hear a happy Disco Dancer)

DiscoDave

Philosopher-Warrior
Jun 2, 2003
Seattle, WA
OMG. I love you!

Okay...maybe that's a bit excessive, but the link you advised me (http://www.lasercd.com) absolutely pwnz.

I ordered Wounded and Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun from there last week...both are cd's I had been waiting for Amazon to ship for 3 months, and I was fully expecting to get the same waiting game treatment from these guys...but they've arrived today!

Additionally, at $14 each, they're very reasonably priced...especially given how rare this stuff seems to be! So thanks a whole ton...you da' man!

AAAAAAND, my copies of Tug arrived today as well! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

FUUUUUURTHERMORE, the two "Singularity" cd's I ordered (as suggested by the local bass beast Ed) arrived today as well!

Now I just have to count the seconds until I can head home and enjoy this treasure trove!

I had the same reaction when I discovered Laser CD a couple years ago... Ken Golden really has a fantastic catalogue there with good prices and service.

Hehe...I just got a call from Ken Golden...apparently I goobered my credit card numbers with my order, so he personally called me to straighten it out.

I find that idea shocking...that he'd take the time to call me (long distance) to get the numbers so everything could ship instead of assuming I was just trying to screw with him.

Of course...this has resulted in me making ANOTHER $85 order from his suggestions. =)